Over Throw

Chapter 21

Declan stared two against one huh? Hahah oh man. What is funny nigga? Never thought id die by my own team why Regent?

Harlan. Did Harlan send you? No but she didn't stop my suggestion. There were three niggas before you Declan none of them as smart or talented as you. None got us to the levels and heights you have. Now we are this close to being Gods in silver city. How do you intend in doing that if you kill me? Scott is the key. Hahah! Nigga what is to stop Leviticus from snatching Scott and sending ya dusty ass back to five points empty fucking handed and still gotta vacate five points?

You and ya boy are clowns both of you are deteriorating and will be dead in five years unless I find a cure. Ain't no ice gonna stop that nigga decay I smell on you from here.

Time you wreak of death you never ice or take precautions you don't ice dip or cold shower you'll be dead in six months your damage can't be reversed you may as well plant one of them bullets in ta skull now nigga cause time is the one thing you ain't got.

Ahh! Time fell to the floor GET HIM OFF GET HIM OFF! Declan shot Regent in the head pointing the smoking gun to Time sorry nigga times up. BANG! putting one between his eyes POP! Double Dead. Greet hey girl? Boy... Hey... Declan went in his back pack squatting holding out cooked piece of flesh they make it bloody for me. The pit bull came taking the flesh gentle. What ya doing out here boy?

Shock ran in hearing shots he signed to Declan the walkie! Declan forgot to turn it on. Shock looked down shaking his head. The pit bull went to time pulling flesh eating away. You're in good condition to be a dead dog I can only see half a rib cage. What's your name?

X looking at his dog tag. Shock pulled off Time and Regents boots and stripped them the clothes were brand new. You ain't got no respect for the dead. Shock pulled Times arm off giving it to X.

You going to hell for that. They both laughed. Is your sled outside? Two he held up his fingers sleds? He pointed to Regent. Hell no I killed him the sled is mine you know how long I been looking. Shock signed I tried.

Yeah you did come on lets get to work. Put these dead niggas on the boat. Why? You'll see shock they will serve a purpose. What about Harlan?

You will see. Oh lord he signed yeah oh lord. Get ya shit pile up we have more room cause these two are dead then we leave agreed? Stay close Shock. Shock ran off with his machete. Declan saw truck keys driving was a bad idea it drew other Zombies but he knew shit was gonna go down over these kills so he was gonna load up. It would be a while before he could come out again. He went to the garage opening the pick up trucks door praying it worked. When he turned the key it started on the first try. Thank God he whispered. Declan heard scratching he opened the passenger door you want out this place huh X? Come. The pit bull jumped excited wagging his half skeleton half flesh tail happy to have company. Declan opened the garage backing out the pulling up to the houses front door. He loaded the truck with everything he knew would sell including weed and the fool was a drug dealer Declan found two keys of cocaine and cleared his liquor cabinet. He was a sneaker head he and Declan wore the same size kept his Tim boots too. Declan punched a hole in the walls checking for more drugs there was nothing. He marked the door with red spray paint so if they came back they knew they hit that house already. The chefs needed new pots he took what he had. Declan loaded up checking 10 more houses on his side of the block while shock had the other side. The items shifted Deck checked. Regents body twitched under all his finds Declan stabbed him with a staff he carried spitting on him.

He had his head set on Harlan to. Shock ran to him blowing his whistle. Deck hopped in the truck with the dog he drove up to a running shock who had nine Zombies chasing him. He hopped in Declan's truck banging the dash pushing his hands for him to go. Declan parked the truck drew his staff killing all nine is single handed.

He looked at Shock smiling. Crazy Nigger he signed grinning. Declan ran over the dead Zombies where are ur sleds? Shock tapped the dash Declan stopped shock pulled the double sleds out packing the rest of the truck he jumped causing Deck to laugh hard.

Them ya boys fool. Shock smacked Regents foot. That fool got the nerve to have twitches he can twitch all he want when I'm done. You evil Shock signed. Im a survivor I understand the savage has to emerge to show people you not the one to fuck wit. Shock fist bumped him.

What did you get Harlan? Deck stared at Shock you'll see. They drove the truck on the tug boat Shock gave Declan all the first aid shit he found including 10 boxes of needles from someone who was diabetic. Good find man. He handed him kids clothes for Suzy. Aw thanks.

They pulled into the compound at six o'clock pm. Declan dragged Regent and Time from the truck. He put on his mink jacket and the diamond chains and rings he owned. He put on a new pair of boots and sweats no shirt. He dragged them by thier foot to the main compound square. Also known as the fight square. He has his staff and double swords on his back. He dropped them down. He whistled Shock came in with thier bloody heads.

Declan signaled the maintenance men they came with two spiked sticks and a mallet pounding the sticks into the dirt on the wall around the square. Declan got on a ladder he put them on the spikes then topped the spike with their heads.

Harlan was on the balcony Ruth had Suzy Shock went to Ruth who walked off with Suzy. Declan walked up the steps  he grabbed Harlan as the crowd grew old people came from the towers hearing what was happening.

Declan ripped the crown from her head. He tossed it across the floor. Then he tore her fine silk robes from her.  Four of the men who started with her surrounded Declan. Declan looked to the horde of strong men that were with him from the fall of man and when he came to five points.

The fourty men Harlan forgot totally about grabbed her the men came to Declan's aide. He tossed his hand up dismissive the people of his clique stepped back.

Declan drew those sharp double swords off his back he was surrounded by four hitters. Declan pulled a knife from his waist tossing it in one Zombies eye he dropped to the floor the blade pierced his brain.

Declan swung his air cutting blades in a warrior warning circle. The three drew thier knives and swords one tossed a knife at Declan who picked up the body on the floor allowing him to catch the death defying blade meant to end his life.

Declan threw the body at one of the men knocking him down a zombie turned his head to look in his moment of distraction Declan separated his head from his torso. X the pit bull jumped on a body knocking Zombie 3 of 4 to the floor.  The crowd inhaled seeing a Zombie dog they had not seen a dog in a decade.

X swung his head violently from side to side tearing the mans arm off. Declan put his foot on his chest pushing the sword through his brain. Three of dour hitters dead Declan circled with the remaining hitter Declan spit black pepper in his eyes he grabbed the Zombies shirt.

Mercy Declan! Mercy! The Zombie fell to his knees Mercy. This was the biggest baddest mercenary in all the compound or so they thought. Declan cracked his neck.

There is no more Queen of five points only a king that king stands before you! Declan pushed his sword through the hitters skull from the middle straight through his body.

I KILL MY ASSASSINS  I SHOW NO MERCY! IF THERE ARE OTHER SNAKES COME NOW SO I CAN ADD YOUR FUCKING HEAD TO MY COLLECTION! Declan spat bring the Queen!

They bought Harlan to him he stared at her saying nothing she fell to her knees everyone fell with her.

KING DECK! KING DECK! KING DECK!

A Zombie slipped out the loading dock doors headed to silver city.