First Day In The Lab

Chapter 12

Declan woke up early. Suzy was sleeping under a light blanket with Harlan she was really treating her like her baby. The night before, she read her a bedtime story and began teaching her sign language. Declan made a note of everything Harlan did with her, including trying to teach her to read and sign. Declan brushed his teeth. A lot of zombies stopped once blood flow stopped, but since his heart was still pumped, his teeth were still good.

It was going to be a long day. Declan longed for a hot cup of coffee, knowing he would toss it up. Declan arrived at his lab his team spread everything they carried from Cyiosk so he could organize when he came in. Regent left brand new lab jackets on his desk and any decent used ones they could find.

Shock! He came in with ice-cold blood for Declan. Thank you, lay out shit for them to choose from, leave some good shit or they will know you're holding back. Give me the jewels for the high markers. After this, no more debt or gambling will place you in holding for 48 hours. Shock shook his head.  Yes, you know the jail is in the west wing where the steam pipes are. Do you know what two days in steam heat can do to a zombie? Shock put his hands together in a prayer position. Then don't force me. I'm tired of Zombies wanting to rip one of ya limbs off. Now I know why you killed yaself carrying such a load.

You needed enough to pay off markers and enough to barter with well. I can't say I wouldn't do the same. Put the boots and shoes up those. They always go first, and you can get rid of your $10 to $20 markers with adult shoes. Men boots $20 flat. I'll back you on that.

10 am. came and left when it was done. Half the items he had were gone. All his marker and barter debts were paid. Now you are debt free. How does it feel shocked? He growled, packing what was left. We are going back not to the lab, but back to the scavenge, that was a big score.

He held his hand high. We don't do the sky scrapers too risky can be full of mush mouths and the structure ain't sound. Shock pointed to the high-rise condos.

We been over this, and we cleared those two years after the humans bounced. The structure was still solid, and the mush brain zombies were all dragging and shit easy clear out. We needed the space look. we are 80,000 teenagers strong, a safe place for us kids.

Shock put his hand over his heart.  We go next week. Make sure Regent doesn't steal ya sled he had his eyes on it. Shock grinned, giving the thumbs up he turned his finger in a circle. Sure, if you want to help me here, I welcome you, Shock. He pointed to the lab coat.

Of course you can wear one shock when you are in here. Shock left, happy he was now lab staff. Declan shook his head, going over blood notes Ruth wrote on Scott. He compared his blood samples to his own, looking for similarities between whatever was in Suzy and what his father injected in him.

He saw nothing but refused to give up. Get those lap tops and tablets charged, Deck, he said to himself. Declan created a charging station plugging in 16 lap tops 10 tablets, including his fathers.

Start there research lap tops 101 welcome to class Declan he chuckled to himself.

DECLAN! Ruth yelled, "Curry....

Scott flat lined.

Black Zombie Teen Queen A Blk Qween Dystopian Horror Event A  Leviticus Spin Offजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें