Plotting

Chapter 17

Declan stayed up reading the various works on the lap tops before he decided to review videos on work they'd done that obviously failed. Starting clean he began documenting cross works it seemed although in the same lab they worked separate. That made no sense to Declan why were they all given labs to work apart? It would be smarter placing the minds in one lab he had no idea why. He counted thirteen scientists so he created thirteen note books documenting formulas and notes of what each one did naming the books after the scientist who created the work adding his fathers work to the mix giving him #1. He seprated the lap tops giving them individual cabinet space on one long cabinet the note book next to the laptop and tablet. Each labeled on top so he knew at glance which Doctor to consult depending on his personal research.

It took two weeks to organize that now he would begin video playback. He d is not need to look at his fathers he knew it by heart. He started on the second and immediately saw Sheriff in the video. This was his lap top! He was the one with the original Zombie gene his work was imperative and pertinent to his current research.

Declan looked at 2000 videos over 24 hours not sleeping. Harlan bought him blood, salt water and frozen flesh cuts for snack baby come to bed carrying a sleep Suzy at 3 am. Come you are no good tired you need rest. I raised the temp to 35 degrees in the freezer.

Declan locked the lab holding Garlands hand yawning as she led him to bed. They put Suzy down he showered waiting for her. She stripped laying next to him. Declan got on top knowing that's what she liked. He spread her legs no banging. Declan please. No last time your hip bone fractured took a year to heal. A little. He slipped his Dick in her cold wet pussy tapping hard rubbing her clit watching her eyes roll.

Fuck Declan sucked her nipples gentle all sex had to be gentle or the backlash could be bad. He held her throat choking her her body sliding on the mattress making her crazy. Kissing her smelling her hair he thought of Ruth and the fist time they had sex when they were still 100% human.  He missed a warm hot pussy his mind was gone thinking of Ruth's skin before the damage although she took good care of it. Her hair still the smell of Jasmine or cherries.

Harlan came her cum splashing him freezing on his stomach he slid her to him soft pounding for a hour finally busting a nut. Damn a hour? Whew handing him ice mint whiskey caramel salted water. Sugar makes worms no thanks. Deck its a little it won't hurt. He sipped a little its good who invented it? Me I sell it for trade. I bet you do well under the sheet inviting her under Harlan joining him.

Declan do you love me? Yes I love you Harlan.  Are you in love with me there is a difference Deck. Its hard for me to fall in love Harlan we been over this. Everyone I loved dead makes it hard to trust again.

Everyone except Ruth. If you gonna butch about a dead relationship im sleeping in front. No im sorry. Stop being jealous you fucking won you have the Zombie everyone wants in your bed and I have the one they want in mime anything else? Do you cheat Deck?

Harlan why are you insecure? Why? If I wanted another woman I would tell you its Zombie culture according to Leviticus we can have multiple spouses. Yet he only has Queen Psalm he did that cause the Zombie gene ravishes women faster then men. He did that so men would stop killing to get a woman. He stared feeling the whiskey effects. Do I have time to cheat baby?

Between running this place, runs, running a lab and a new dad what time do I have for a side bitch? Sorry Declan. Umm. He held her close dozing off.

Ruth was in the bar enjoying the DJ when Regent got drunk. The guards grabbed him he pushed them off yelling Im Harlan's real fucking man me not Declan! The music was loud no one heard. The guards told him to chill he was gonna mess up the plan.

Ruth paid for her drink exiting  someone snatched her into a dark room alone.

Black Zombie Teen Queen A Blk Qween Dystopian Horror Event A  Leviticus Spin Offजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें