Daddy

Chapter 10

Declan cut the Zombie at the wrist scrambling from beneath the desk checking himself for bites and blood he was clear. The Zombie dragged himself on the floor slow following Declan as he opened the lock door pulling a override latch in the wall. 

Regent slit his throat Declan removed his access badge. See if any of these are lying around. Were you screaming? Declan laughed no Regent. Sound like screams to me.

Shock! He looked thier way was he screaming? Umm humm. Fuck y'all. Hahaha! Declan went through the desk finding handwritten notes and papers that were used for scratch with formulas written all over them.

Declan stacked every paper he found no matter the condition. Anything written on he collected. The employee handbook. Declan pulled the middle draw it was stuck he pulled and pulled the draw hit the floor along with a bag of USB ports. Decline grinned at his discovery. 

Deck the storm is bad I say lets bunk down here for the night lock the lab doors we should be safe till morning. Good call.

Declan used the key card to lock all exits. They drank blood as Declan read though gibberish scribbled on paper as winter winds. Shock ate dry jerky flesh they sold in the snack canteen.

Gimme some Shock. He tossed Declan a slice of flesh. Damn its not human? Oink oink he snorted out. Regent laughed look at the Queens man spoiled getting fresh flesh jerky. Decline tossed his bag of snacks they ran to it clearing the bag.  Why do you all act like we don't find enough shit to trade fro the good stuff? I have to trade to we all do even Harlan.

Haha what's funny? Harlan trade? You mean get for free. Whatever all I know is I follow rules and I trade y'all seen me so whatever. The lab we silent eerily so every one was sleep Declan heard something. He swiped his card stepping into the hall there it was staring at him.

The silverback with bright yellow Zombie eyes walked away slow. Declan followed it up a back stairway on it dead zombie employees. The silverback exited the stairs on the 15th floor. Decline followed another lab door opened the silver back stopped Declan stopped with it.

A door slipped open Declan looked past the silver back smiling there were five babies behind it. Oh that's why you bit Scott he was getting close to your babies?

The silverback nodded yes. You understand me? She nodded yes. Advanced intelligence he smiled. She picked up a baby gorilla kissing it's head. Rocking it a tear escaped her eye. She lay the gorilla in Declan's arms.

Declan kissed the gorilla grinning daddy? The silverback nodded yes pointing out the window. Declan slowly walked out with the baby gorilla covering her well.

The silverback stared crying as he walked out of her sight taking her baby out of her life.