Marvel: Steve Rogers

italics are your thoughts

this takes place during age of ultron

---------------------------------------------------

I have been with Hydra for a while now, like since the late 1940s. I was put in a cryopod to keep my age, stay alive and young for years. Years as in, about 70 years. They took me out of my cryo state and ran experiments on me, along with the Maximoff twins. But over the years that I have been awake, I have been having memory flashes. I'm guessing they are from my life before Hydra. Many of them include a dirty blonde man named Steve. I pieced together information from other memories that he was my boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack! We are under attack!" was announced over the intercom.

Everyone was gathering but the twins and I stayed off to the side together. Dr. List was talking to Strucker about sending us out but Strucker didn't think we were ready. We decided to prove him wrong and went out to fight. It may not have been the best idea but we all split up. I was about to play with Captain America's mind but I guess I wasn't stealthy enough because he turned around and knocked me out with his shield.

When I woke up, I was in some sort of jet because we were flying. I pretended to still be knocked out so I could eavesdrop on their conversations. It wasn't really anything interesting, just them talking about the scepter. Soon, we landed and I was being carried off the jet. I guess they haven't found out I'm awake yet. I barely opened my eyes to take a peek at who was carrying me, I saw Steve. I'm surprised he is this comfortable, and warm. I think I fell asleep because next thing I know, I'm waking up in a cell. I sit up and look around to see Steve, sitting outside the cell door.

"Hey," I call out

He looks up, "You're awake"

"Where am I?"

"Stark Tower"

I take a closer look at his face and recognize him from my memories, that's Steve.

"Your name is Steve, right?"

"Yeah"

"I remember you, and Bucky"

His face kind of lights up, "What do you remember exactly?"

"The three of us were inseparable. I also remember falling off a train to try and save Bucky but we both ended up falling off. I remember us too, Steve"

"What do you mean?"

"What we had"

Steve opens the cell and hugs me, "I thought you died. God I missed you"

I pull away from him, "I'm sorry, I truly am"

"It's okay, you're here now"

I press a kiss to his lips, "I love you"

"I love you too"

---------------------------------

a/n: sorry this one is kinda on the shorter side. it was kind of rushed because i was trying to get my idea out and didnt want to forget it. love yall