Twilight: Jacob Black (request)

italics are your thoughts

------------------------------------

I am friends with both Bella and Jacob. I hang out with them along with my older brother, Edward. When Carlisle saved Edward, he also saved me. There has always been one rule in the Cullen home, only date vampires. That really sucks for me because a few months ago, I discovered feelings for Jacob. And let's not forget that those feelings were reciprocated. So we decided to date in secret. We weren't going to let some rule stop us. I don't understand why the rule still stands considering he let Edward date Bella. Carlisle and Edward would never approve of Jacob and I, especially with the past between vampires and werewolves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is date day. Once a week, I tell my dad I'm going out with some friends for school but really, I'm going on a date with Jacob. Jacob said we were having a picnic in the woods behind his house and that he had a surprise for me. I put on a flowy, cropped, long sleeve blouse that ties in the front along with some light washed blue jeans. I kept my hair down and put on my normal makeup.

I grabbed my purse then went downstairs and as I was about to leave, Edward came up to me

"Where are you off to?" He questions.

"Going to lunch with some friends." I lied.

"So you wouldn't mind if I came with you?"

"I would mind. You're going to end up embarrassing me. Plus, we are going to be having girl talk and I don't think you wanna be there for that."

"Does Dad know?"

"Yes."

He eyes me, "Okay."

"Thank you."

I roll my eyes before leaving. I vampire sped to Jacob's house. I fixed my hair and knocked on the door. The door opened and I was met with Jacob's tall muscular figure.

He looks me up and down, "You look beautiful."

I blush, "You don't look too bad yourself."

He leads me out of the house and through the woods. As we got closer, I saw an open area with a blanket laid down. I look at Jacob and see he is holding a small basket full of food. He leads me to the blanket and we both sit. He sets out the food and some plates.

I look at Jacob, "Thank you."

"Of course."

We ate then cuddled on the blanket. I was waiting for him to tell me what the surprise was but he never did.

I got impatient and sat up to look at him, "What was the surprise?"

He sits up too, "I forgot about that part."

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bracelet. It was black and had a small circle with a howling wolf engraved.

 It was black and had a small circle with a howling wolf engraved