Twilight: Jacob Black (request) part two

italics are your thoughts

-----------------------------------------------

Jacob and I have been dating for about 2 months and I have never been happier. We are currently on a date in the woods, having a picnic at our spot.

"Jacob" I say, catching his attention.

"Yes?" He responds.

"I really like your short hair."

"Really?"

"Yeah. The only thing I don't like about it, is that I can't braid it."

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, short hair makes you look hotter. Not as adorable"

"So, I'm not adorable?"

"You still are, just, not as much."

I stopped talking and looked into Jacob's eyes. I could get lost in those things for days.

"You're staring" Jacob snapped me out of my gaze.

"How did I get so lucky to have a big strong man protect me?"

"I think I'm the lucky one."

I stood up on the boulder but was knocked off by a powerful force. I look and see Paul Lahote on top of me, in his wolf form. I saw Jacob transform and tackle Paul, but not before he bit me. The last thing I saw was Paul and Jacob wrestling, in wolf forms.

When I woke up, I felt a weight in my hand. I look down and see Jacob holding my hand while he sleeps. I look away from him and around the room, I identify where I am as his room. I saw Edward and Bella walk in, I lifted my vacant hand to my mouth, putting a finger in front of my lips, signaling for them to be quiet. They looked at Jacob and understood. Bella walked forward and hit her leg on Jacob's dresser, causing a thud to be heard. Jacob shot his head up and looked right at me. I could see his body relax seeing I'm okay.

"Way to go, Bella" I tease.

"Maybe if his room wasn't such a mess, we wouldn't have to walk around it like a maze" Bella remarked.

"Edward, smack her on the back of the head for me, will ya?" I said.

To my surprise, he actually did it. I started laughing but immediately stopped because of a searing pain in my side. I looked down and saw bandages wrapped around my waist and blood on my side. I just looked at Jacob, my eyes saying everything.

"Paul bit you. We were talking while on a picnic date and you stood up, Paul took the chance and pounced on you. I got him off but not soon enough, he had already bit you" Jacob explained.

I looked at Edward and Bella, they took the hint and left the room.

"Are you okay?" I asked Jacob.

"Yeah. Paul not so much"

"Jacob"

"I didn't kill him. Even though I really, really wanted to."

"Do you know why he did it?"

"I asked the guys and apparently, he was saying how I don't deserve happiness, so he was gonna go after the source of mine. They never said anything because they thought he was bluffing. Clearly, he wasn't."

"Well, you can't get upset at the guys, the only person you should be mad at is Paul."

"I know," he remembered something as he continued, "You might turn into a werewolf, considering you were bit by one."

My eyes lit up with joy, "Really?"

"You seem really happy about it."

"I am, it might make us feel even more connected to each other"

"I don't know if that's possible."

"Maybe, maybe not. Only one way to find out."

"Oh, and now that I think of it, we should move in together."

"You really want to?"

"And wake up next to you every day? Hell yeah"

"My guess is move into my house because, well, it's bigger."

"That makes the most sense."

I tried sitting up to give him a hug, but he laid me back down, "You are on bed rest for the next few days."

"But-"

"No buts"

I made puppy dog eyes at him, "I think I can take a day or two off your original time."

I smiled, "Yay. Now gimme a hug"

"Sorry but no, I don't wanna hurt you."

"At least a kiss?"

"A kiss won't hurt."

He pressed a loving kiss to my lips.

I am so glad I listened to Bella.

-------------------------------------------------------

a/n: i probably could have put them together considering it was one request but i figured two parts would be better