Marvel: Wanda Maximoff

italics are your thoughts

----------------------------------------

There have been so many missions lately, Wanda and I haven't had a date night in forever. Today was calm, Tony hadn't called any meetings or told us about any upcoming missions, so Wanda and I took this opportunity to go on a date. After a few minutes of finding somewhere to go, we decided to go to a cafe for coffee.

We took showers and got ready before meeting in the lounge. When I got down there, Wanda was already waiting for me on the couch.

I went up behind her and kissed her head, "Ready?"

She turned her head and kissed my lips, "Let's go before Tony calls a meeting."

We walked out of the compound and to my car. I opened the passenger door for her, letting her get in and shutting the door before getting in on the driver side. We didn't want to go too far in case a mission did come up, so we went to a small cafe about 5 minutes away from the compound.

I parked the car and walked inside the cafe. We walked up to the counter and ordered our drinks. We sat at a table in front of a big window at the front of the cafe. After a couple of minutes, we got our drinks and started chatting.

"This is nice, finally away from the team" Wanda says, looking out the window.

I don't answer so Wanda turns to look at me and catches me staring at her.

She looks down at her shirt, "What? Did I spill my coffee?"

"No," I respond, still staring at her.

"Then why are you staring?"

"I'm not. I'm admiring your beauty."

Her cheeks flushed a deep pink.

I look at the time and notice we've been at the cafe for about 30 min, "We might wanna head back soon."

Wanda opened her mouth to respond but a gunshot went off. Going right through the window we were sitting in front of, causing glass to shatter and people to scream. I stand up to grab Wanda and help civilians when I get a searing pain in my stomach. I press my hand to where the pain is and feel something on my hand. I look down and see blood, seeping through my shirt. I take off my sweater and tie it around the wound to stop the bleeding while I help people evacuate. I start walking and the pain gets worse, causing me to fall to the ground. Wanda hears a thud, so she looks over and sees me on the ground. She crouches down and makes her way over to me. She stops when she reaches me and removes my sweater and replaces it with her hand, keeping pressure on the wound to try and stop the bleeding. My eyes start getting heavy.

"No, no. Y/n, keep your eyes open for me" Wanda says. I try to keep my eyes open but it's getting really hard to

"Hey, I'll be okay," I say weakly. Wanda starts to cry so I put my hand to her cheek and wipe the tears away. I close my eyes, Wanda gently smacks the side of my face, attempting to keep me awake.

"Hey, stay awake for me, alright?" Wanda says.

"I'll be okay, I'm just a little tired," I say while closing my eyes. I hear Wanda's voice slowly fading away. Everything goes black.

-------------------------------------------------

a/n: this was about 550 words. I left it open ended so a part two could be made if requested but doesn't necessarily need one. its a bit sad but its the perfect way to end my night of updating. i have no school monday bc of memorial day so i might update then if i can