Final Author's Note

956 pages, 72 chapters, 368,147 words and three years of my life. 

The conflicting of sadness and joy I am feeling through my heart right now is indescribable. After all of this time, this hard work, this story is finally done.

My heart is exploding with thousands of emotions at the moment and I can barely even see what I'm typing through my tears. 

Elena Clairmont's story began with a dream, a dream of a girl who fell in love with someone she shouldn't have and she was running through a field of flowers with Draco Malfoy. From that dream, I started this story after I sorted the details of who Elena was and what her purpose was. 

At first, this was just supposed to be a silly little thing that I would eventually forget about as something I wrote during Covid quarantine but as time went on and I began to truly pour myself into my writing and characters, this became my heart and my pride. 

Elena's story became for every person who ever wished upon the stars for a better life... for a better world. Her story was for every girl who knew she was destined for great things and couldn't ever fall in love with people they were meant to. 

This is for the people who are finding themselves and need to be brave and strong. This is a reminder to be kind and lead with love, forever. 

I don't know what to say except a massive thank you. Thank you for reading and sticking by until  now and staying with me. Thank you for giving the story a chance and falling in love with the characters the same way I did. Thank you for being here. 

I would be nothing without the people reading this. 

Hitting the "complete" button on this story was extremely hard and for that reason, I am so excited to let you know that her story is far from over. 

I am so proud and excited to let you know that I am currently writing the first chapter of the second story, titled, The Girl Who Lied! Taking place in six year with flashbacks, it will pick up weeks after the ending of this one. 

There isn't much else I can say, except how much I love everybody who has ever read this. 

Thank you for everything. 

Be patient and keep an eye out for the first chapter of The Girl Who Lied. 

For the final time this story, vote & comment!

As always, remember to drink water, be kind and love yourselves. 

Kisses forever and even then, 

-K <3