Chapter 5: rudeness

Emma's POV
He was. He came towards me, grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, effectively pinning me. He then laid three hard smacks on my butt, which stung so badly!

"OWW!" I shrieked, backing away as he let me go. Tears sprung to my eyes because I was humiliated and also because it hurt.

Alex glared at me, still looking angry. "Those were warning swats, the next time I spank you it won't be so gentle."

Gentle? How was that gentle, that hurt!

"It's very clear our aunt and uncle let you get away with too much, you need to be disciplined." He chided.
I was still looking down, too embarrassed to even think about looking at him.
At that moment he put two fingers under my chin and tilted my head up.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you. Do you understand?" He said, tone slightly softer.
"Yes, I do" I mumbled, trying not to cry of embarrassment.

He let go of my chin. "Good, now sit down. We aren't done talking to you"

"Of course, you're not," I thought to myself but I obviously wasn't gonna say that, my ass was sore enough.

I sat back down and Alex continued talking.

Narrator's POV

"We will punish you when you misbehave or disobey us, or your rules. You are still a child, who clearly needs discipline. We are your guardians, we are meant to shape you into a better person. Our father disciplined us the same way we are going to discipline you, we won't spank you if not needed. So if you don't want to get spanked, it's simple. Just behave, follow the rules and listen to us. We love you and we want you to become a better wonderful person, which you already are, you just need some guidance, which we will provide." Noah explained to his sulking sister.

"We don't want you to be scared of us, we can still have fun and you can do whatever you want, you just need to behave" Alex added softly.

"You're not the only one who will get punished anyway. Cole will too as he is still a child, but he's used to the rules we have. But don't worry you'll get used to them too." Liam said.

"Okay, I understand," Emma said meekly. At least I'm not alone she thought.

The smacks Alex gave her a sense of reality, she realised they weren't gonna let anything slide, unlike her aunt and uncle.

Cheer up okay? We aren't mad at you, don't look so sad" Aiden said to Emma after seeing how down she looked compared to earlier.

"Alright then, since you're so sad I and Aiden will have to go swimming all alone, won't we Aiden?" Liam said with a smirk.

"Nooo I wanna come swimming too I'm not sad!" Emma exclaimed excitedly.
Aiden smiled, "alright then, after lunch we'll go swimming, okay?"

Emma beamed "Okay!"

"Also, we are gonna go shopping tomorrow, to get your school uniform and your books from the school shop. After, we can go to a stationary shop and you can pick out all the stationary you want, anything." Alex told her. "Cole already bought everything he needed before he left for summer camp, so it's just you that we need to buy things for."

Emma looked at him beaming. "Really? Yay! I can't wait!"

Alex smiled at her, glad his little girl was happy. "Don't buy anything you don't need, and if we say no, we mean no. You can go with anyone you want, you pick."

Emma immediately pointed at Liam. "I wanna go with Liam!"

"Ouch, I see who's the favourite brother," Aiden said, turning his head away dramatically while Emma smirked.

After they finished eating they cleared the table and Emma was about to leave, but Alex grabbed her hand before she could run off.
Emma turned around, and after seeing him, gulped. What did she do now?

But to her surprise, he pulled her in for a hug. "I'm sorry I had to spank you, but you needed it, I won't hesitate to do it again. But just know I love you, okay?"

Emma just beamed at him and hugged him tightly.

Emma changed into her swimsuit, and she played in the pool with Liam and Aiden and she surprisingly had a lot of fun. She didn't think that they would be so fun to play with.

After a few hours, she was tired so they all got out, she went to her room and got changed and jumped on her bed. She grabbed the TV remote and realised she had Apple TV, wow!

She just turned on some random show and she was hooked, so she watched that for about an hour until Aiden came into her room. He glanced at the TV and then at her.

"Have you been on the tv since we finished swimming? Come on, let's go to the game room"
"Oh yeah, the game room! I completely forgot!" She said sitting up before falling back down on her bed. " but I'm too tired I can't walk all the way downstairs" she whined.

Aiden grinned at her "Come on you little drama queen let's go" he said coming towards her picking her up effortlessly and walking out of the room.
"Wha-how are you carrying me?" She questioned surprised

He chuckled, "Em you're as light as a feather of course I can carry you"

"Unless you want me to drop you, I can," he said smirking at her.
"Nooo carry me," she said, wrapping her hands around his neck so she wouldn't fall.

They spent a lot of time in the game room, playing table tennis, and some arcade games, then Alex joined them and they played until it was time for dinner.

After dinner, it was about 9 pm. Emma decided to watch her show, and then at 10:30, someone knocked on her door.

Emma's POV
"Come in!" I said to the person knocking.
Alex came inside. "Alright, time for bed give me your phone" he said, sticking his hand out.

"And turn the TV off, I'll be taking the cable at night too to make sure you sleep."
I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Hey! What'd I say about the eye-rolling? Now give me your phone." Alex said shaking his head.

But I didn't want to! I had had such a nice day, why'd he have to come and ruin it?

"No," I said simply and turned back to the TV.
"Excuse me?" He said in disbelief. But I ignored him.
He walked to the TV and pulled the cable out and left the room. He came back a second later.

"Now give me your phone Emma, last warning" he glared at me which gave me chills but I
didn't back down. I continued to ignore him.
"Emma. Phone. Now." He said glaring down at me.

"Little girl, If you don't give me your phone on the count of three, I'll put you over my knee, and trust me it will be much more than three swats." He said crouching down to me, turning my face towards him.
"3"
"2"
"Gosh, you asshole! Why can't you leave me alone? It's my phone you can't take it away! Get out!" I screamed at him jumping out of my bed. The second I looked at his face, I knew I had screwed up.

Big time.