Chapter 45: essay

"Yes?" He asked.
"Well uh, Catherine didn't go to school either, she missed the bus " I said slowly.

"And?" He asked, impatiently.

"She asked me if I wanted to go to her house, so we could hang out" I told him, trying to sound convincing.

He raised an eyebrow. "So you didn't go to school, but you want to go and meet your friend?"
I bit my lip, knowing that that wasn't even what I wanted to do. "Yes?"

He shakes his head. "No way Emma." he says, redirecting his attention to his computer.

"What? Why?!" I yell angrily, standing up.

He shoots me a glare that effectively silenced me. "Do not raise your voice at me. I just told you why you can't go."

I roll my eyes. "No you didn't" I muttered, crossing my arms.

He sighs and turns his attention back to me again. "I apologise if I didn't make it clear. You can't go because It was just about an hour ago that you said your cramps were so bad you couldn't go to school, and now you want to go out with your friend. If you're feeling fine, that's great, you can study. Plus, You might feel worse later, so you should rest. You can hang out with her another day" he told me sternly.

"But-" I protest, but he cuts me off.
"No buts Emma" he says coldly, turning back to his computer.

And for some reason, I absolutely lost it.
"Why can't I just go out with my friend?! You're being absolutely ridiculous!" I yell, leaping out of my seat.

He snapped his head towards me, and slowly stood up. Seeing him tower above me wanted me to bolt out of there, but I stood my ground.

"Would you like to repeat that?" He asked me quietly, with a terrifyingly cold tone.

The smart thing to do would've been to say no and apologise, but unfortunately I didn't make that decision.

"Fine, since you're acting so deaf, I'll repeat it! I said you're being ridiculous! Because you are! All I want to do is just go out with my friend, but since you're so uptight and controlling, you won't even let me do that!" I scream at him.

I swear, in that second I saw his eyes darken. He narrowed his eyes at me and gritted his teeth. "Go to your room. Now" he ordered in an icy cold tome, and I didn't dare to disobey. I fled out of his office and ran up the stairs, having no idea why I said what I said. I mean I was angry but I didn't mean it.

I paced around my room, wondering what he'd do. I didn't have to wonder for long as I hear my doorknob turn, and Alex walks in. I looked down at the carpet in attempts to avoid his judgmental gaze. He walks towards me and tilts my head up.

"What in the world has gotten into you? Why would you say that to me?" He questioned, sounding more hurt than angry, making me feel instantly guilty.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.. I was just angry" I mumbled, ashamed.
He sighs. "You do understand why I said no, right?"

I quickly nodded. "Please don't spank me" I mumbled sadly. "I really didn't mean it"

He runs his hand down his face. "I know you didn't mean it Emma, but you still said it. Words hurt, you know that" he scolded me softly, sounding disappointed. "And you were also incredibly rude, even before that" he added.

"I know, I'm truly sorry. I shouldn't have said all that ." I whispered.

He sighs again. "I won't spank you for this, especially since you're on your period. But I want you to write me an essay about what you did wrong, okay?" He asked.
I was shocked, but I certainly wasn't gonna question his decision. "Okay! Thank youuu!" I say, hugging him tightly.

I started writing that stupid essay. I didn't understand how I was meant to write an entire essay about what I did wrong, like I could summarise it in a sentence! But this was way better than a spanking, so I'm not complaining. Amidst all of this, I completely forgot about the date with Jamie, which was the entire reason I was even angry at Alex. So I opened my phone and texted him that I couldn't come. Again, within a second, he responded.

Jamie❤️❤️: oh no, that's a bummer :(( I was really looking forward to it.
Me: so was I. Maybe another time!

I finished writing the essay, so after I had given it to Alex, he read it and let me go. Phew.
I head up to my room and flopped on the bed, bored out of my mind, when I hear something hit my window. I quickly went up to it and I looked down, and saw Jamie standing down there! He waved to me, and signalled me to come down.

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper shouted.
"To rescue my princess" he says dramatically, and I snicker.
"No, in all seriousness, we're going to that date! Pleaseee?" He pleads.

"You're very persuasive I must say, but my brothers will kill me!"
"It won't be for long, do the pillows under the covers trick!" He suggests.
"Wouldn't that be more effective at night or something?" I ask him.
"It's worth a shot!" He yells.
"Okay, fine, but let me get ready!" I insist.
"You look fine! Let's gooo!" He says.
"I'm literally in sweatpants!" I argue.
"You're pretty either way, I don't mind" he says, smiling.
I smile back. "Okay, but give me a second"

I went to my door and locked it, and just to be safe, I kept a bunch of pillows under my covers.
I quickly brush my hair out, then I shoot a text to Alex, telling him that I'd be sleeping and to not wake me up for lunch. Hopefully I'm convincing enough. I took a deep breathe and headed out the window. My bedroom is on the second floor, but there was an easy way to get down, if I was careful enough.

"Finally! I'm so excited!" Jamie beams.

"So am I" I smile. "I wish I could've gotten a bit more dressed up though" I say, embarrassed.
"It's fine, we don't have time for that! Come on, my sisters car is parked over there" He told me, taking my hand, and leading me to her car. Luckily our mansion didn't have security guards, so I was safe.

We walk about a block, and I can see Jamie's sisters' car. He opens the door for me, and I get in.

"Hey! I'm Natasha, Jamie's sister!" The woman said, turning around to face me. She looked gorgeous, kinda like an older female version of Jamie.

I smile back at her. "Nice to meet you, I'm Emma" I introduce myself. "You're really pretty by the way" I added.

"Aw, so are you! You're way too sweet to be with my brother though" she said, winking at me.
"Hey!" Jamie protested.

Natasha was really nice! The three of us talked the entire car ride, that I'd even forgotten that I had snuck out. Suddenly remembering, I checked my phone and saw a text from Alex, which made my heart sink.

Brother #1 : alright, one of us will check on you in a while, okay?
I immediately send him a text back.
Me: Noo, it's okay, I want to sleep in peace.

I wanted to tell him somehow that there was no way he could come into my room, but that would sound waaay too suspicious. I hit send and gulped, hoping my little lie wouldn't backfire.

Authors note: hey everybody! I just wanted to say that I've published a new book of spanking one-shots, called tales of spanking! I'm not going to be ending this book, my primary focus will still be on here, but there are just a few ideas I have that either wouldn't fit here, or ones which y'all have given and I've had which I love I just wanted to write it separately, not related to this book. If you have any random story requests, you can comment it under there! So, if you guys like my writing and spanking stories, I'm sure you'll enjoy that book, so please check it out! I only have one chapter up as of now, but I'll definitely post more in the future! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote if you did!