Chapter 12: trouble

Emma's POV
I heard one of my drawers open and close. What was Noah taking out from my drawer?

"Emma, come over here," Noah said to me, his voice still as furious as earlier. I thought he would calm down when he came back, but nope, he was just as angry.

I hesitantly turned away from the corner, to see him sitting on the chair near my study table.
He was holding my hairbrush! Was he gonna spank me with that or something? It wasn't wooden though, it was a hard plastic brush. Still, it would hurt!

"How long are you gonna keep me waiting, Emma? Come here!" He scolded me fiercely, raising his voice slightly, which made me flinch.

I realised I was stuck in my place and hadn't moved. I scurried towards him, not wanting to anger him any more.

I wasn't looking at him though, I couldn't,  I would have broke seeing the anger at disappointment in his eyes. But just then he kept his finger under my chin and tilted my head up, then he held my chin so I had no choice but to look at him.

"I'm extremely disappointed in you Emma, why would you do that?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow.

I still didn't see what I'd done wrong, so I just muttered something, wanting to get the spanking over with.

He gripped my chin harder at my lack of response, and he looked angrier than before.
"You don't know what you did?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow.

I sighed, "I do, I'm sorry for shouting at you and running away" I responded, honestly sorry about that part.

He nodded. "I'm glad you see that was wrong because that was atrocious behaviour! You know you aren't allowed to watch 18+ shows, that's the reason you even have an age restriction on your account. I don't understand why the hell you felt the need to cuss me out, shout at me, and tell me to get out of your room. So please Emma, tell me why you did that, because you don't seem all that sorry, and before I punish you, you need to know why you're being spanked, otherwise it's pointless."

He scolded, but I could tell he genuinely was surprised by my behaviour and wanted to hear answers.

I sucked in a breath. "I never had any restrictions when I was at my aunt's house, so I don't understand why I need them here," I said truthfully. "I know I shouldn't have sworn and yelled at you, but I was just angry"

"So instead of talking to one of us about it, you decide to go behind our backs, change the restriction on your account to none, and watch a show you aren't allowed to watch? There's no justification for that Emma, that's just wrong. If you didn't understand why you had the age restriction, you should have come and told us, not to do what you did!" He scolded me fiercely.

That right there made me guilty, Noah saying I went behind their backs. He did have a point, I could have just talked to them but I..just didn't. I felt ashamed of myself now.

"You're right, I'm truly sorry. I guess I just didn't think it through." I said to him sadly.
His expression softened slightly, and he let go of my chin. "Yeah you didn't, did you?" He asked, chuckling slightly.

"Well, it's not just that." He said, his expression stern again. "You have a mouth like a pirate! You can't just swear at people whenever you get angry, that's a very bad habit! And you were being very disrespectful to me, calling me an ass and swearing. You're still a child, there's no need to swear. Have I ever sworn or yelled at you when things didn't go my way? Tell me!"
He chided, angrily grasping my chin again before I could look away.

Now I felt really ashamed, tears of guilt welled my eyes, hearing his harsh tone, realising I had messed up.

"I'm sorry Noah" I mumbled, not knowing what else to say.

He sighed sadly, again letting go of my chin. "I know you are, but I'm warning you, young lady, if you swear again, you'll be over my lap, and have your mouth washed out with soap. Am I clear?" He questioned sternly.

"I understand" I muttered, feeling sorry for myself, and regretting the past half hour.

"Alright then, since you understand, and you're sorry, let's get this over with. Pull your jeans down, and get over my lap" he ordered.

I gulped. I was counting on my jeans for some extra protection, but I guess that was gone.

I meekly pulled my jeans down to my ankles, and Noah gently took my wrist and lay me over his lap. It was a much more uncomfortable position than when Alex spanked me, I mean I was over his lap too but at least he was on the bed.

"Why are you in this position Emma, getting spanked?" He asked.
Really? We just went over it, it would be way too embarrassing for me to say it. So I just stayed quiet, which again was a mistake, because I felt a very harsh smack on my butt. It hurt more without my jeans.

Narrators POV
"Oww, that hurt" Emma whined, reaching back to rub her butt, but Noah was having none of it. He grabbed her hand and pinned it against her back.

"How many times do I have to remind you to answer me, when I ask you a question, Emma? He scolded angrily.

"I'm sorry, I'm getting punished because I changed the age restriction on my account and I watched a show I wasn't meant to watch." She responded quickly, not wanting him to smack her again for not answering.

"And?" Noah asked her, knowing that wasn't all she did.

"And I shouted and swore at you, which is disrespectful, then I ran away and locked myself in my bathroom" she added, closing her eyes out of embarrassment.

"Good" Noah replied, satisfied. "I'm going to start with my hand, then I'll use your hairbrush" Before Emma could reply, she felt the first smack on her butt.

"Owww" she complained again, Noah was spanking her pretty hard, and the lack of jeans made it worse.

Unlike Alex, he didn't lecture her, he focused on getting his message across with the spanking.
He started spanking her with his hand, hard and fast, alternating between cheeks.

Emma started squirming fast, he was spanking her much harder than Alex had, and he quickly bought her to tears.

He kept on spanking her in random spots, focusing on her sit spots after a while, so it'd sting when she sat down.

"Oww! Noah please stop, I've learnt my lesson, it stings! I'm sorry!" Emma pleaded with her brother a few minutes later, in an attempt to get him to stop. She squirmed and kicked her legs, trying to free herself.

"It's meant to hurt Emma, and I'm nowhere near done." He responded, still spanking her.
"You can't directly disobey us, swear and scream at me and expect to get away with it so easily, I'm content on teaching you a lesson so you never pull something like this again" he scolded her harshly.

He spanked her some more, then stopped and reached for the hairbrush.