Chapter 41: visit

We hug again, and then walk back to our seats when the bell rang.
I smile, we have our next class together too!
We leave the class and we go to our lockers, hand in hand. Cole was by his locker as usual, and he raised a brow seeing me and Jamie.

I went to my locker and opened it, taking what I needed mindlessly, still in a daze.
"What's with that stupid smile on your face?" He asks mockingly, and it instantly turns into a frown.

He smiled. "That's more like it"

I roll my eyes at him, too happy to be annoyed with him.

"So why were you and Jamie holding hands huh? He asked, raising a brow.
I smirked. "None of your business," I say, shutting my locker and trying to walk away.

But Cole ran in front of me, blocking me. "Unless you want me to tell our brothers, it is my business," he says smugly, with the same smirk that I had a minute ago.

I glare at him fiercely. I knew he wouldn't tell them, he's not that mean, but it was annoying he was trying to blackmail me.

"Please, you wouldn't," I say.

He rolls his eyes. "Are you guys dating or something?" He asks me.
"Yep, he just asked me out!" I squealed excitedly.

"You do realise our brothers won't let you go out with a boy?"

Way to burst my bubble. "I know, but I'll manage!" I say excitedly.
"Mhmmm," he says, looking around.

"Where is he?" He asks.

"He's right there!" I tell him, pointing in the direction of Jamie, who was by his locker, talking to his friend.

"Okay," he says simply, walking over to him.

I grab his wrist. "What are you doing?" I asked him angrily.

He shrugged. "Can't I talk to a friend?"

"Fine, go ahead," I say, knowing he can't do any damage.

I shake my head and headed to my next class as the bell rang. I would've walked with Jamie, but I didn't wanna risk being late.

I walk slowly, and eventually, Jamie did catch up to me.
"Sheesh, are all your brothers scary?" He asks and I laugh.

"Cole isn't scary," I say, wondering what he told Jamie.

"Well he doesn't like Me," he says, chuckling.

We head to our class, but I sit with Holly because I wanted to fill her in with what happened. Quietly.

I told her, and she was just as, if not, more excited than me.

"I'm so happy for you Em! Did you tell the others?" She asks, referring to Catherine and Isabelle.

I shake my head. "They weren't in my first class, you're the first person to know- well, other than Cole," I tell her.

She smiled happily. "Have you guys planned a date yet?"

"No, not yet actually, but we will soon" I tell her.

The rest of the day went by, I told Isabelle and Catherine at lunch since we didn't have any class together till then, and like Holly, they were super excited for me.

When the last period ended all I wanted was to go home, but sadly I had detention to serve.

There are about 15 kids there, and I take a seat and I pull out my homework. If I did it now, at least I wouldn't have to do it at home.