Chapter 11: disrespect

A few days had passed since Cole had come home, and nothing eventful happened, Emma was passing the time in their mansion, swimming, playing basketball with her brothers, playing in the game room with Cole, watching TV, and talking to Daisy and Maya.
She also talked to her aunt and uncle a bit to tell them that she was alright and settled in her new home, and her brothers welcomed her warmly.

Narrators POV

It was a Tuesday, and she started school the next Monday, so she was pretty nervous. It was around lunchtime, and Noah had called her to eat but she was so engrossed in this new show, she didn't hear him.
A couple minutes later he came into her room, without knocking, so when he came in suddenly, she quickly fumbled with the remote to turn the TV off.

Emma's POV

I was watching this show I found out about, when Noah barged into my room, unannounced, I jumped and turned my show off, as it was 18+ and I didn't think he would approve, plus it was a pretty..intense scene between the main love interests, so I didn't want Noah to see.
But I guess that wasn't the best decision.

"What were you just watching?" He asked me raising an eyebrow at me, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Nothing, I'm coming" I tried, getting off my bed and trying to pass my brother, but unfortunately he caught me and stood me in front of him.

"Not so fast young lady, I asked you a question, I expect an answer." He stated, glaring at me.

"It was just some show, let's go," I say successfully leaving my room, about to go downstairs, but Noah immediately ran out of my room and grabbed me, and turned me around to face him.

"Emma. What were you watching? I'm even more suspicious now, you're avoiding the question, if you don't tell me I can check myself."

I stayed quiet. Which completely pissed him off.

"That's it, I'm checking," Noah said, leaving me there and going into my room grabbing my remote. He turned back on the show I was watching and it was on the same scene I had closed it on.

I ran up to him, trying to grab the remote from his grasp, but he was much taller than me, so he just grabbed me by my waist with his arm and pinned me against his side.

The colour from my face drained when he opened the show, but I was also angry, I could watch what I want, it was none of his business! He can't just storm into my room and demand to see what I'm watching!

After seeing what I was watching, he let me go and took hold of my shoulders and turned me towards him. "Emma!" He scolded, absolutely furious. "This show is 18+, why the hell are you watching it?" He scolded me fiercely, squeezing my shoulders.

I should have just shut up, but his scolding just made me angry, so I snapped back, which of course wasn't a wise decision.

"What's your problem, you ass?! I can watch whatever the fuck I want, it's none of your fucking business what I do! You can't just barge into my room and start snooping, who cares if it's 18+? I'm not gonna die! Now get the fuck out of my room, and leave me alone!" I screamed at him.

He let go of my shoulders, and I made the terrible mistake of looking at him, he looked absolutely furious. I'd never seen him so angry before, I was extremely terrified.

"What did you just say to me?" He asked me, his voice terrifyingly low.

Before he could grab me I bolted for my bathroom and locked myself in there.
Within a second I heard him bang on the door.

"Emma if you don't unlock this door and come out here right this second, you'll be even more in trouble than you already are little girl" he said, voice still furious, I could tell he was about to burst.

"I'm going to count from 3 and If your little butt isn't out here by 1, trust me you will not like the consequences." He said harshly, and even though he was on the other side of the door, I could feel his fierce glare piercing through me. I still didn't have the guts to open the door.

"3"
"2"
"Emma, this is your last chance, don't let me get to one."

That's when it hit me that I was gonna be punished either way, but I'd be punished less if I just opened the door. So I did. As soon as I did, seeing the look on my brother's face, I wish I hadn't. It was even more furious than earlier, which I didn't think was possible.

The second I came out, he grabbed my arm, pinned me to his hip and laid 10 very hard swats on my butt. Much harder than the ones he'd given me the other day. "Ow!" I shrieked, covering my butt, already about to cry due to the intensity of the swats.

"You are in so much trouble little girl," he said furiously, grabbing my wrists away from my butt, and holding them tightly. "Those were for running away from me and locking yourself in your bathroom" he stated, marching me away from the entrance of my bathroom.

He led me to the corner of my room. "Stay right there until I come back, if you move even an inch from here, you'll be in deep trouble." He threatened, placing me in a corner, facing the wall, and then he left the room.

I was holding back tears, I honestly wasn't sorry, I was still mad at Noah. I know I shouldn't have said what I said, but I was still angry, I mean I was right! My butt was still stinging from the swats he had given me, even though that was only for running into my bathroom and locking myself in.

The suspense was killing me. Why did he leave the room? Was he going to get Alex to spank me? Was he letting all of my brothers know about what happened?

I wouldn't have to think for long, as I heard him enter the room just then.
Oh boy.