Chapter 52: betrayal

He puts his hand firmly on my back and swiftly flips up my skirt.
"Are you even sorry?" He asks, sounding disgusted.
I gulp. I have no idea what to say, I'm not sorry, I'm furious! But if I keep denying it, he'll make it worse.

"I'm telling you, Alex, I didn't do it!" I protest desperately, putting my hands on the floor, and trying to pull myself up.

He presses his hand on my back. "Stop moving!"
I stop resisting and sniff. "I don't know why you're not believing me. Catherine was lying! She really gave me the cigarettes!" I cried, praying for him to believe me.

He takes a deep breath. He's frustrated with me. Well so am I!
"I want to believe you, Emma, I do, but I can't. I'm sure you know why" he says coldly, resting the horrid wooden spoon on my backside.
No, I don't know why!

I say nothing,
He sighs and wastes no time pelting my bottom with a fury of hard smacks with the dreaded piece of wood. He was not holding back.

I was stunned that he was already spanking me so hard and I immediately started squirming and kicking.

Why isn't he believing me when I've never denied anything bad I've done?!
Words can't describe how angry I am with him right now.

Whack! "Do you realise how bad smoking is? Especially at this age?" He scolded.
I shrieked loudly and bit my lip. I was determined not to cry but I knew it was inevitable.
To my lack of response, he smacked me another two times with the spoon on my sit spots, hard. "Tell me, Emma!"

Tears already started escaping my eyes.
"Y-yes" I mumbled curtly.
I felt him sigh as he continued to fiercely land the spoon onto my probably-red bottom in a rhythm.

Tears fell freely from my eyes as I gripped his pant leg tightly, twisting the fabric as I felt the burning heat quickly spreading all over my ass as he continued to spank me wordlessly, concentrating on the crease of my bottom.

I was screaming and kicking aimlessly, tears pouring down my face and onto my soft carpet, I feel my skin burning with each blistering swat.
After what felt like forever, he stopped momentarily, letting me breathe.

As I regained my breath, he continued with this undeserved torture for a few minutes, not letting up the speed or intensity.
"I never want to see you smoking again!" He scolded, swatting me harshly in between words.

"I won't!" I sobbed breathlessly.
"Good!" He chided, smacking my bottom one last time on my left cheek.
I lay there, feeling so hurt, betrayed, upset, and angry all at the same time. I had never felt this much hatred towards my brother before.

"So are you admitting it?" He asked a minute later after I had calmed down slightly.
"N-no!" I hiccuped, trying desperately not to cry again.
He sighed exasperatedly. "Bend over your desk Emma" he hissed.

I meekly stood up, resisting the urge to rub my butt. I very stiffly walk over to my desk and bend over it. I hear him unbuckle his belt and I immediately start to cry again. The thought of being spanked with the belt right after he'd just murdered my ass was too painful to imagine.

I hear him stop for a second after hearing my cries, but he dismisses it.
"Please d-don't" I stutter, my breath quickening.
My pleas fall on deaf ears as he silently puts his hand on my back to hold me down.
I put my head down and shut my eyes tightly, imagining I was anywhere else but in this horrid position.

"This is for the lying Emma. Think about how you would've been done by now If you had just admitted it" he said coldly, without a hint of sympathy in his voice. Oh no, I'm thinking about how I wouldn't even be here if he just believed his own sister. "Do you have anything to say for yourself?" He asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.