I

It had been a month since the war between hades and the team of teenage heroes. Genna had known her mom would let her go to the camp even before the war started. Her best friend Jayden was still scared to ask his dad. The bad kids from the war were also coming to the camp. Zeus felt that they needed a chance to grow and train too. Genna didn't know what she was going to say if she saw her friend Kaya, who had betrayed her before the war. She never saw her afterward. Genna's brother Edward was already at the camp. Today would be Genna and Jayden's first day. Genna walked out of her room with her suitcase. Her mom was waiting downstairs. Genna smiled. "Do you have everything?" Genna nodded. "I'm going over to Jayden and his dad is going to drop us off" Her mother nodded. "How did he take it when he found out?" Genna shrugged. "Better than I expected since he is letting him go." Her mother smiled. 

              "Be careful, Genna." "I will" Genna walked down the street to Jayden's house. She knocked on his door. Things had been a little complicated between her and Jayden. He had feelings for her and she had feelings for him, but she also began to have feelings for Alex. A boy she met during training before the war. He acted like Jayden sometimes, but she could be herself around him more than Jayden. Even though they had been friends since Pre-school. Genna was so in thought, she didn't even notice Jayden open the door. "Gen?" She jumped. "Oh my bad. I was lost in thought." He smiled. "Excited about camp?" She nodded slowly. "You could say that." 

              He laughed and shook his head. His dad came to the door with a bunch of suitcases. "Okay guys let's go." Jayden took Genna's bags and they loaded them into the car. On their way there, Jayden's dad blabbed his mouth about safety rules and regulations. Genna closed her eyes and thought about the new opportunities that were ahead of her. They had arrived at a big open field. Jaydens dad parked on the side of the highway, which was surrounded by nothing but fields. "Are you sure that this is the place?" Mr. O'malley shrugged. "This is the spot marked on the note." They all got out of the car. Genna texted Edward that they were there. Edward was Genna's older brother. She didn't know him until last month. But they had really bonded since then. Edward suddenly showed up and it made Mr. O'malley jump. It was like he came through an invisible door.

               He smiled at them. "Hey guys. Beyond this invisible door is the new camp that we will be staying at for the rest of our lives." Mr. O'malley frowned. "How come we can't see anything?" "It's so that no mortal can get in. When they pass by they see nothing but clear fields." "What if someone stumbles upon the pla.." Edward scoffed. "Trust me. They won't find this place, and if they did, they wouldn't be able to get in because they have no powers." Mr. O'malley nodded slowly.

                As we began to unpack, Genna overheard Mr. O'malley talking to Jayden. "I don't trust that Edward kid. He sounds like trouble. Isn't he the one who was fighting with Hades?" Jayden sighed. "Yeah, but he is on our side now. Plus he's Genna's brother. If she says he's good, then I believe her."