II

Mr. O'malley looked up at Genna, who quickly looked away. She knew that he had seen her, but she hoped he wouldn't ask any questions. After they grabbed their luggage, Mr. O'malley drove away very slowly. As if watching our every move. When he left, Edward began to speak. "Okay? What was that about?" Jayden shrugged. "He just cares a lot I guess." Edward walked through the invisible door. Genna went second and along came Jayden. As soon as Genna went through the door she gasped. 

             There were big cabins all throughout the place. There were training stations here and there. There was one big building in the middle of the place. Genna assumed it was for the main gods. It was quiet outside and no one was there. "Where is everyone?" "They're in the meeting room. That's where we need to be. The gods will be here in a minute." They walked into the second-biggest building in the place. Once they opened the door, that quietness was overruled by the loudness. Everyone was talking and laughing in their seats. Genna looked around to see if she could find anyone she knew, one person in particular. She spotted him about a few yards away. He was talking to what looked like Jessie. He had dyed his hair a little at the top. It was kind of brownish and black. 

              He wore his same colors, a red plaid flannel shirt, and some black ripped jeans. Alex turned her way. His eyes twinkled. He gave her a gentle wave. Genna smiled and waved back. Jayden saw it, but didn't want to seem like one of those guys. Genna and Jayden walked over to Jessie and Alex. "Hey guys." Jessie jumped up and hugged Genna. Which Genna had no idea she would do. "I'm so happy to see you guys!" After she hugged Genna, she hugged Jayden. Alex hugged Genna after Jessie. "Wow. You decided to dye your hair?" He laughed. "Yeah, do you like it?" Genna nodded. "Yeah it looks good on you." Alex turned to Jayden and reached out his hand. Jayden shook it slowly. Jessie raised an eyebrow at Genna. Genna shrugged. They all sat down. Genna was stuck sitting between Alex and Jayden. They waited until the Gods showed. The lights went dark suddenly. Genna got so scared she grabbed both of their hands. Jayden blushed so hard he might have turned into a tomato. Alex just smiled, as if it was normal. Then a light shined on a man who had a long white beard and a metal cup. Alex grinned. "That's Dionysus. God of Wine" 

              There was a second man who had muscles that were almost too big for him. He had a big hammer with him. "That's Hephaestus. The god of Weapons." Genna and Jayden looked at Alex surprised. The last god was a woman and she was very pretty, and she had long beautiful hair. "That's Aphrodite. The goddess of Love." Genna smiled. "Wow, you really know your gods. You're probably the only one." Jayden scoffed. "I do too." Alex rolled his eyes. "Of course you do." Genna smiled. They acted like little kids.

                Arguing just like Jayden and Kaya had. That reminded her. She hadn't seen Kaya since she had been here. She started to search but Dionysus began to speak." Hello students. I hope that your few minutes here have intrigued you to want to stay. We have lots of things in store for you. There will be quests. There will be games of war. Also there will be blood." The entire place got quiet. He began to laugh. "I was kidding." Everyone began to laugh. His face straightened and so did everyone else's. "Now listen. The war with Hades will certainly not be the last war. There are many other gods who will find their opportunity to fight." "There will be quests for some of our bravest warriors to go on." 

                   Alex looked at Genna. "You're definitely going to go on one." Genna shrugged. "We'll see," Hephaestus smiled. "You will train everyday. You will work until there is not a fiber left in your body!" Dionysus grabbed Hephaestus' shoulder. "Come down there buddy, you don't want to scare them away." Aphrodite smiled. "You will also learn to love one another." "These people surrounding you are your family now. Some may find their true love in this place, such as Zeus and Hera did. Or such as Me and Hephaestus have before." Hephaestus' smile faded. Everyone knew about the odyssey. Dionysus began to speak. 

              "You will stay in cabins according to where we have placed your power ranks. One cabin will have a girls side and a boy side. You can look at the rank outside on the sheets. You may leave." Everyone began to get up and run to the sheets.