III

Genna, Jayden, Alex, and Jessie managed to stay together. When they got to the sheets, Jayden's draw dropped. He was in a cabin with mostly girls and he only had one other guy. Joshua. "What? That's not fair." Alex laughed. "It's fair to me." Alex, Genna, Jessie, Edward, Vannesa, and a guy named Chris were staying in a cabin together. Jayden frowned. "I'm sorry Jayden, maybe it won't be so bad." Genna felt sad for him. He was in a cabin with no one he knew except Joshua. 

             They walked to their cabin, leaving Jayden behind. He looked back at Genna who was walking and laughing with Alex. Jayden wondered how he could be losing the love of his life and his best friend at the same time. He looked down at his shoes. "Hi" Jayden turned to see a girl with long brown hair and greyish-green eyes staring at him with a smile on her face. "Hi" She smiled." I'm Sarah." She held out her hand. 

              Jayden shook it. "I'm Jayden." "Looks like we are sharing a cabin." Jayden looked at the sheet. Sure enough, her name was there. "Yeah. looks like it." They walked over to their cabin and began unpacking. Genna began to unpack her clothes onto her bed. The beds were nice sized. There were three in each room. Three girls and three boys. A guy threw the door and he was so muscled he almost couldn't fit through the door. He smiled a friendly smile at them and went into his room with Alex and Edward. Genna looked at Jessie who was smiling from ear to ear. "That must be Chris. The son of Kratos ." 

             Genna laughed. "Does everyone here have a god as a parent?" Jessie shrugged. "Not everyone, but some people have two gods as a parent." "What about you?" Jessie smiled. "Gaea and Uranus" Genna nodded. "You have a lot of brothers and sisters." Jessie nodded. "My real name is Theia. I changed it." Genna looked at Jessie. "What about Alex?" Jessie raised an eyebrow. "I don't think that's my thing to tell." Genna nodded and began to finish unpacking, hoping there wouldn't be any awkwardness. Jessie sighed and sat on Genna's bed beside Genna. "It's Hephaestus." Genna looked at Jessie. "He never really knew his mother so he lived with his dad here, but I don't think he really likes his dad." Genna nodded. "But don't tell him I told you" Genna nodded. Jessie smiled. "You like him don't you?" 

                 Genna looked Jessie in the eye. "I don't know." Jessie laughed. "You can't not know if you like someone." Jessie gasped. "Is it because you may have feelings for Jayden too?" Genna shrugged. "It's complicated." Jessie smiled. "Don't worry, you'll figure it out." "And when you do, I'll be here for someone to cry on my shoulder." They both laughed. Alex came through the door. "What are you guys laughing about?" Genna just smiled. Jessie was still laughing. "Nothing Alex, it's a girl thing." Alex rolled his eyes. "Uh huh" As she looked at Alex she began to hear his thoughts. Alex shook his head and smiled. Genna blushed so hard she almost covered her face. Had he really wanted to ask her out? She decided not to tell Jessie. 

                 Alex, Edward and Chris all went to go train. Vanessa, Genna, and Jessie went to the cross field. They went and got their weapons from the weapon area. Genna saw the look on Alex's face when he took his weapons from his dad. He didn't even make eye contact. Genna, Jessie and Vanessa all hurried to the cart. Genna grabbed a bunch of daggers and hurried over to the targets. She threw the first one and it landed on the tip of the target. She sighed. She threw another one but she tried to concentrate this time. The dagger went closer to the red circle. She smiled. She was going to throw the last one when she heard someone walking up to her. It was Jayden. He looked like a sad puppy.

               "Hey, what's wrong?" Jayden scoffed. "Other than being put in a cabin far away from most of the people I know, nothing." Genna smiled. "It's okay. You'll see us everyday. We can all train together." Genna felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked around, but she didn't see anyone. "Are you okay Gen?" She frowned. She felt a tap on her other shoulder. "You don't feel that?" Jayden checked himself. "Um..No" There was a laugh, beside Genna she jumped. Vannesa made herself visible. Jayden smiled. Genna closed her eyes. 

           "I thought I was going crazy." Vanessa laughed. "Sorry, I needed to test my powers on somebody." Jayden laughed. "I knew the whole time. I had to get you distracted." Genna rolled her eyes. "Good job Vannesa." "Thanks" She walked off to try it on someone else.