XV

He looked at Genna now in her brave stand. Now he knew why he had fallen in love with her. Because no matter what he did, she always had his back. While Sarah stood with the knife to his throat, Jayden elbowed her in the stomach and she fell down. He got up as quickly as possible. Sarah got up and held her stomach. Genna smiled. "Next time, know your hostages." Sarah frowned. Just as Genna turned to say something to Edward, Sarah raised the dagger and threw it at her. Just in time, Alex took the hit. 

               There was silence except for Genna crying while holding Alex on the ground. He stared at her. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Tears ran down her face. Everyone stood around him. Edward and Chris grabbed Sarah so she couldn't get away. Alex grunted. "We have to get him to a doctor!" She brushed his cheek and held his hand. "I can help" Jessie came forward and twisted wines around his waist. "It'll take some time but it will heal him." 

                   Alex looked up at Genna "I'll be fine." Genna frowned up at Sarah. Her eyes burned with white light. She helped Alex sit up a little and let everyone take care of him. They all left the scene to take him to the doctor. "Are you sure you can handle this till we get back?" Genna nodded. As they left she walked over to Sarah who was between Edward and Chris. She walked so close that they almost touched noses. "You better be lucky, i'm not a killer." Sarah scoffed. "You wouldn't have done it anyways. Zeus wants me alive." 

                   "Well then you're gonna wish i had killed you. Cause Zeus is going to do much worse, and maybe I will make sure Hephaestus knows that you threw a dagger at his son." Sarah frowned. "It doesn't matter if they kill me. There are going to be more people looking for that crystal. I'm not the only one who is after it." Genna looked up at her. "I know. We are going to stop them too. We are going to stop every trader, villain, culprit or perpetrator. We are the united heroes and nothing can stop us." Sarah smiled "We'll see about that." 

                     Genna raised an eyebrow. "We captured you." Sarah smiled. "Or did you." There was a loud clang in the sky like thunder. Everyone looked up. When Genna looked back at Sarah, she was gone. "Guys! Where did she go?" Chris and Edward looked confused as ever. Genna turned every which way looking for her. "Chris can you sniff her scent?" Chris began sniffing the air. "I think i can smell her right there?" They all looked at the girl who was standing across from them. It was Genna but it was like a clone. "Hey guys" She waved slowly. She even sounded like Genna. Genna frowned. "You guys know that's not me right?"

                    Edward and Chris nodded. The fake Genna walked up to them slowly. Genna, Edward and Chris took a step back. The fake Genna kept coming forward. "Back up Sarah." The fake Genna frowned. "I'm not Sarah. My name is Genna!" She struck at Genna with her hand and Genna ducked in time. Genna pushed her on the ground and it went from there. Edward and Chris had no idea which one was the real one now. They were tumbling everywhere. The fake Genna was on top of the real Genna. She had Genna pinned down.

                 "Now you listen, Genna, you're going to tell them you're Sarah so i can be you for a little while. How does that sound?" Gennna frowned. Their movement stopped when they heard the slice of a sword. Edward had taken out his 6 inch dagger. He stepped forward. Before Genna knew it, she could hear the fake Genna saying she was the real one. "I'm the real Genna, now help me destroy her!" "No, i'm the real Genna! She's lying!" Edward was so confused. Chris came up. "Edward what do we do?" Edward frowned. 

               "Tell me only something the real Genna would know" The fake Genna smiled. "That's easy. You betrayed our father to help me." Genna frowned. "Everyone knows that! Edward, I know that your mom died when you were four and you haven't said a word about it since." Edward's eyes opened so wide Genna thought they were going to pop out of his sockets. He picked his dagger up and swung it towards the fake Genna.