XVIII

"Boy come forward." He looked at Alex, who was very confused. He stood beside Genna. While Zeus closed his eyes, Alex looked over at Genna who smiled ear to ear. "What is going on?" Genna laughed. "You'll see" Zeus smiled and in his hands appeared a white dog. It was the dog from Alex's memory. Genna smiled when she saw Alex's face. He smiled so hard, he looked like a little kid again. 

                The dog ran to Alex and jumped in his arms. "You wasted your wish on me?" "It wasn't a waste, I wanted to see you happy." After everyone got their wish, they left the sky and returned to camp. When they landed, the rest of the camp was cheering and applauding. They smiled as the gods came forward. "You guys were wonderful. You completed your quest." Genna nodded. "You all are now the most known heroes in camp and in the other lands. How about we celebrate in the dining room!" Everyone cheered. 

                Genna held on to the new necklace that Alex had wished for her. It was her and his colored staff together. Turquoise. When she did, she thought about the necklace Aphrodite had given her. She had totally forgotten that she had thrown it in the lake. She ran to Aphrodite. " Mrs. Aphrodite I wanted to tell you that I lost your necklace and I'm so sorry." Aphrodite laughed. "Check your pocket." Genna reached in her jacket pocket and sure enough, it was there."

                 "I told you it would come back to you." Genna smiled and handed her the necklace. "Keep it, you never know when you might need it." Genna nodded. "Thank you" Genna went into the dining room and everyone had a blast. She partied and ate with her friends. Finally everything was over and she could relax. 

                 There was something she didn't know though. The boy that she had bumped into days ago was watching her from a dark corner. Waiting to make his move. Waiting to ruin her life just as she had ruined his.