XVI

She fell over before he could hit her. Genna got up and put herself in between Edward and Chris. The fake Genna stood there angry as a bull. First, her eyes began to change, then it was her face, her hair, her body, then her shoes. It was Sarah. She began to walk away. "Hey stop! You're coming with us. We're taking you to Zeus." Sarah turned around and looked at them. She looked at the ground and then back up. "No, you're not, and you wanna know why? It's because if you do, you'll never see your precious little friend again."

                Genna frowned. She had totally forgotten about Jayden. "Where is he?" She scoffed. "I'm not telling you! This is part of my plan. I won't tell you where he is until I get away clean." Sarah began to walk away slowly. "You're not going to hurt me, Genna. You know it's held accountable to his life." And with that Sarah ran away, and they did nothing to stop her. Genna was still watching the spot where Sarah was standing.

             Like she was in shock or something. Edward put his hand on her shoulder, which made her twitch her head. She looked at him with a solemn face. Edward put on a light smile. "We'll find him." Genna nodded slowly. They headed back to camp. She was walking to the counselor's office when she noticed Alex laying in the medical room. She walked up to him. His eyes were closed and he sounded like he was soundly asleep.

               She smiled. She lightly touched his hand. His eyes opened. For some reason Genna didn't even jump. He smiled. "You made it." Genna nodded. "Did you capture Sarah?" Genna sighed. "No. She got away, but i'm going to go talk to Dionysus about it." He nodded slowly. "How are you feeling?" He grunted. "Better than I was before." Genna smiled. He smiled. "You saved my life Alex. If there is anything that I can do for you, you just ask okay?" He did a slight laugh. "Just by you being here, is all i could ask for." Genna smiled from ear to ear. 

              "If anything had ever happened to you, I would have gone crazy on Sarah." Genna laughed, which made Alex laugh. "I'm serious." Genna kissed him on the forehead. Then when she pulled away, he kissed her on the lips. A full out kiss. When he pulled away, Genna smiled." I have to go get things straightened out and I have to find where Sarah is. I'll be back soon." He nodded slowly. As she got to the door, Alex called her name.

               She turned to him. "Genna, be careful. I love you." Genna had never heard those words before from anyone but her friends and her mom. She smiled. "I love you too." She quietly closed the door. She smiled even harder than when she was on the other side of it. He had told her he loved her, and she said it back. They were officially a couple. She ran down the hallway to Dionysus' office. When she opened the door, everyone was discussing what had happened. When they saw Genna, everyone got quiet. Dionysus stepped up to her. 

              "Where have you been?" Genna smiled. "I was checking on a friend. Dionysus nodded slowly. "Ahh yes, Alex. He is lucky to be alive. They say he saved your life, is this true?" Genna nodded. "That's a good "friend" you have there" Genna blushed when he put the emphasis on friends. They all gathered around. "You guys only have two days left to deliver Sarah to Zeus." "What? We should at least have five left" "Zeus is angry, he has lessened the days." 

                 "Sarah has to be somewhere close. She has Posiedons crystal. One wish and she could rule the world. She's using Jayden to power the crystal." Dionysus put on his thinking face. "Sarah is smart. We'll have to out think her." Genna felt this feeling in her stomach that made her put her hands on her knees. She felt out of breath. "Genna are you okay?" She heard this voice in her head. "Danger! Danger! He's in danger!" Genna spoke aloud.

                 "Who, who is?" The voice got quieter. "Alex" Genna gasped and opened the door and began to run down the hall. She yelled his name. Tears ran down her face. "Alex! Alex!" When she opened the door, he was gone. His bed had been flipped over and the room was a mess. Genna fell to her knees as everyone got to the room. Genna cried as she talked.