XII

They sat there for a moment and said nothing to each other. Then they decided to go back to the campfire. When they got there everyone was waiting. Genna felt like all eyes were on her. She walked over to Edward. "Why did you run off?" Genna shrugged. "I just had to figure some things out." Edward nodded slowly trying to understand. Everyone grabbed their things and stood up. "I have an announcement." Everyone stood there silent. "I think i know who the trader is. It's Sarah." Everyone looked confused. "She used the kidnap scene so that it would seem like she's innocent, but you see now she's not here. 

              So that means she's out there getting away." Joshua frowned. "Okay, then so where is Jayden, and who was the guy that took her." Genna sighed. "I believe that that was Jayden. She is using him so that when she is caught, she can blame it on him since we saw her being kidnaped." Joshua nodded. "But that still doesn't explain how when we were all at camp, the trader was on the move already. Sarah was with us and so was Jayden." Genna gulped. She hadn't thought about that. Dionysus had said the trader had been to camp already and was on the move. "I don't know, I didn't think about that." Joshua scoffed. 

                "You can't make accusations if you don't have all the evidence. We all know you don't like Sarah. So maybe you're just trying to make her look like the bad guy." Genna shook her head a little too fast. "No, that's not true I..." Everyone looked at her. Alex frowned. "She is telling the truth. She would never betray any of us." Joshua looked at Alex. "Of course you're on her side. Which i don't see how, since I heard about you and Alexis." Alex looked at the ground. Genna looked at him. "Who is Alexis?" Alex wouldn't answer. "She's his ex Girlfriend. They got back together when they came to camp." Alex walked up to Joshua with anger. "You know, you're being a real pain right now!" Joshua stood firmly. 

                     "Yeah, I'm a real pain, but at least I didn't lie to Genna about being completely in love with her." Genna stood where she was. For some reason she wasn't angry, she wasn't mad, and she wasn't sad. For some reason she was happy. Happy that she wasn't the only person who dealt with a love problem. Alex turned to Genna. "Genna I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you but..." Genna nodded. "It's okay. I'm not mad. But you need to figure things out." Alex couldn't do anything but nodd. Joshua rolled his eyes. Genna looked at him. "Why are you so focused on making us hate each other?" 

                 Joshua looked with a painful and scared look. Genna read his mind. He was thinking about him and her sitting at a picnic table having lunch. He liked her and he wanted her for himself. Genna scoffed. She would've said something but she didn't want to be that person. "You guys we don't have enough time for this. We have to get on the move now!" Everyone began to follow Genna as she read the map.

               They still had 9 more days to find the trader. Genna was hoping they were on the right track about Sarah being the trader. They headed over hills, and down through trees. Genna stopped when she noticed a piece of paper on the ground. She picked it up and read it.