VII

Genna looked at Edward who seemed oddly confused as the rest. Dionysus, Hephaestus, and Aphrodite all came to the scene. Hephaestus drew a sword through the dog and it disappeared. Dionysus looked worried. "You all come with me" Everyone looked around confused as to who he was talking to. He sighed. "Genna, Edward, Alex, Jessie, Vanessa, Joshua, Jayden, Chris, and Sarah please come with me." They followed him to his office. "Sir, what was that thing?" Dionysus sighed. "It was an animal sent from Poseidon and Zeus." "Who is this trader?" Dionysus began digging through files. 

               "No one knows yet, that's why I called you all here." "You remember when I said I would be needing you for a quest Genna?" She nodded. "This is that quest." "You have to find this trader and bring him to Zeus before he kills us all." Genna looked at everyone. "I assume they are going too?" Dionysus nodded. "You might need them from time to time to help you. You never know where you have to go." Genna looked at the girl next to Jayden. It was the same girl from the breakfast table. She looked harmless and innocent. Genna kept her eye on her. She looked up at Genna, who looked away. "What do we need?" 

                  Dionysus smiled. "You will get your weapons from Hephaestus and Aphrodite said she would like to give something to you, Genna. Genna nodded. "Here" He handed her a map. "Zeus said his trader is on the move and his footsteps are being followed. Follow the map and it will lead you to him." "If the person is not at camp, then why did he send those dogs?" "The trader smelt like the camp, so that means the trader was here." "Now no more questions, you must hurry, you only have 12 days. The journey will be long." Suddenly Genna remembered the guy she had run into last night. It must have been him, maybe that's why he didn't say anything. He hurried them over to Hephaestus and Aphrodite. 

                While everyone got their weapons, Aphrodite grabbed Genna to the side. "Here" It was a necklace and it had a big red jewel and it was filled with ruby looking dust. "Use this dust on your enemy and they shall love you forever. They won't fight back, so it'll make it easier to catch them. Just don't accidentally get it on anyone else or the enemy will be confused and forget about who he or she loves. Be careful, this dust is not a game. If you lose it, it will come back to you." Genna nodded. "Thank you." Aphrodite nodded. When everyone had gathered their things Dionysus gave everyone a marble. It was turquoise and blue. 

                  " These are pearls. They use these in all the stories you hear, like Percy Jackson. You each shall think of the place you want to go. The first place on the map. Close your eyes and say the name over and over. Put the marble in front of you." Everyone did as they were told. "Now stump on it and you shall be there." Everyone stepped on the marble and a blue smoke filled the air. When Genna opened her eyes there was a big sign in front of her. It said Palm springs. She looked around and everyone seemed to be there. She looked at the map. 

                  Under Palm springs it said to go to the mountains. Everyone began to walk up and around the roads. Alex walked up to Genna. "How are you feeling about this?" Genna shrugged. "Okay, I guess." He smiled and looked back at Jayden and Sarah. They were holding hands and laughing about something. He looked at Genna and leaned over. "Looks like Jayden is having fun." Genna looked over her shoulder. Her eyes laid on her best friend who supposedly was in love with her and the girl she was getting bad vibes from. She turned away quickly. She had guessed Jayden had moved on, but it had broken her heart.