Chapter 23

When I woke up, I forgot that I had Charles in the bed with me as I was confused as to whose arm was around me. I turned my head and remembered his antics last night and thought about how he would more than likely be waking up with a strong headache due to the hangover he would probably have.

Carefully, I removed his arm from around me so that I could get out the bed without waking him and picked my phone up, looking at the time which showed that it was 11am. I hadn't realised I had slept in for so long. On my phone, notifications showed from Daniel and the last one he had sent read if you don't answer in the next five minutes I'm going to assume you're dead. It had been seven minutes so I was expecting another message sometime soon.

I put the kettle on, which I had just filled up with some water before I made my way over to the chair in front of the television. When I sat down it wasn't late after that when I heard the door to my room swing open. Daniel walked in and I wasn't even going to bother asking how he got in without a key card but as he walked further in to the room I saw him catch sight of Charles, who was still fast asleep, despite Daniel's loud entrance.

"Well now I know why you've not been answering my messages" Daniel said, looking back at me as he made his way over to the chair himself "anything you want to tell me?" As he said that he raised his eyebrows and he was very much giving off Lily vibes right now, questioning me about a boy. Unfortunately for Daniel but fortunately for me, there was nothing I had to fill Daniel with and when I shook my head at his question, disappointment was obvious in his facial expression.

"He was very drunk" I told him as I then further explained how he refused to leave my room and I just gave in because he was intoxicated. I obviously left out the fact that we cuddled because I didn't want to acknowledge it as it was only a one time thing with no meaning behind it.

Daniel didn't ask any more questions as he believed what I was saying and wanted to get to the point of why he was here in the first place. Him, Lily, Pierre and Lando had planned to go to the beach today as we only had today left in Saudi before we would be getting the flight to Australia tomorrow afternoon. Daniel had said last night that we could join him on his private plane to Australia as it was less costly for us, also it was easier and he felt it would be unfair not to offer.

The beach would be a nice thing to get out of the hotel for for the day so I agreed to joining them, telling him that I would meet them at his hotel room as soon as I had got ready. Behind us, Charles had started to stir and Daniels head whipped round to look at him as he sat up in the bed. I think Charles felt just as disorientated as I did waking up as he realised he wasn't in his own bed and could see both me and Daniel looking at him.

"Morning sunshine" Daniel laughed "have a good sleep?" When he said this, I saw him nod his head at me to Charles, clearly trying to see if he could get anything out Charles that he didn't out of me. He didn't of course as there was nothing to get out of either of us.

"I did" he replied and then turned his attention to me "sorry about sleeping here." I saw he looked quite apologetic as he scrunched his nose a little when he spoke. I told him he was no bother but not to do it again and he laughed telling me he promised he'd try his best.

Charles then proceeded to getting out of the bed and I realised I hadn't paid much attention to him last night as it was quite dark but as the sun, which was entering through the gaps of the curtains, hit his skin, he almost glowed. His abs were perfectly defined and I hadn't realised the muscles in his arms up until now. As he stretched his arms up and outwards, you could see the different muscles in his body move and I think Daniel was just as impressed as I was.

"Am I able to use the shower?" he asked, pointing towards the bathroom door. I nodded my head in response to which he smiled and grabbed a towel off the top of the wardrobe, which was near the bed.