Chapter 63

With Emilio being too busy flirting with all the girls of Barcelona, I found myself with Luis and his friends all night. I say his friends but his friends weren't very present as they were all dancing with women all around the club.

Luis wasn't the worst company and the drunker I got, the better his company got. He wasn't the worst person to look at while your vision was a little blurry. In fact, he was one of the best people to look at.

When I came to the club, my plan wasn't to be sat with a man all night but he'd kept getting me drinks and how could I refuse when drinks were the plan. He'd made the night more fun than I'd expected it to be and he'd taken my mind off everything, even Charles.

"You are really pretty you know, I know I have said it many times tonight," Luis told me, as he put his arm around me pulling me into the side of him.

"You're not bad yourself, Mr charmer." I said.

"Mr Charmer?" He asked, looking at me with confusion on his face.

"Charming me with all these compliments," I laughed, remembering that he was Spanish and probably had no idea what charmer meant.

"Charmer...that I am then," He chuckled to himself. "Quieres Bailar?"

I was not fluent in spanish, so when he went from english back to his language, I sat not knowing what he had said at all. It was obvious that I had no idea what he said because he sat for a moment, clearly thinking of how to translate it.

"Bailar...Dance?" He eventually said.

"You want to dance?"

"Si, with you."

I hesitated a little at first because even though I was enjoying the night, I wasn't sure whether I was in the dancing mood. Sitting and drinking with a stranger, fun for a distraction but dancing with the stranger... I don't know.

"Oh, come on Hermosa." He insisted, putting his hand out for me to take as he stood from the seat.

It took me a few seconds to put my big girl pants on but I did give him my hand and it took less than a second until we were on the dance floor. He spun me around before pulling me into him. I think we were about an inch apart but our bodies were moving so well together that I didn't mind it that much.

I was definitely drunk because there was no way I would dance like this with a stranger sober, but clearly Luis had got me to let my hair down, just like I needed to. There was no harm in it and I would be silly to complain when he was probably the best looking person in here and he was stood here dancing with me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

Weirdly, when he asked me that the first thing that came to mind was how much I wanted to kiss him. People always say the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else right? I wasn't going to be under him any time soon but it wouldn't hurt to have a little one night romance... Yes one night romance, because this wasn't a one night stand.

"If I said how much I want you to kiss me, is that wrong?" I took my chance, looking at his chocolatey brown eyes, that were staring right back at mine.

"Yo diría que me beses entonces." He answered in Spanish, making my knees go weak once again.

"Huh?"

"I'll show you."

Before I knew it, he'd pulled me in and we were kissing in the middle of the dance floor. His hands trailed down my back and held my bum as mine moved up his chest. I didn't expect it to be so intimate yet it was and the way he was kissing me was driving my mind crazy.

"Is that enough?" He said as he pulled away, leaving me wanting more.

"Tad bit more?" I said, smiling in hopes he wouldn't disagree.

He pulled my lips back to his but this time it was harder and I could feel the passion from him even more. I know it wasn't the right thing to think after I'd just broken up with my boyfriend but was it bad that he was making me want him to do more than just kiss me?

I told him one minute and wandered off to where Emilio was with a girl. Once I got his attention, I put my hand out and asked for the key. I could see the girl next to him giving me dead eyes but what she didn't know was he was just my friend and he wasn't the one I was bothered about taking home tonight.

Making my way back over to Luis, I dangled the keys in front of his face and I think he got the hint as he said a quick goodbye to all of his friends. As we made our way out of the club onto the street, we laughed together as the alcohol hit us once the fresh air did. I think I'd gone from not that drunk to close to extremely drunk within a second.

Arriving at the house, I unlocked the door and pushed it open, pulling Luis in behind me. As soon as he shut the door, I didn't wait before wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him into our third kiss of the night.

Things quickly escalated as he picked me up, carrying me up the stairs as I directed him to the right room. He laid me on the bed, undressing himself in front of me after. Once all he was left in was his boxers, he started to undress me.

Once I was in my underwear, he kissed up my body from my ankle to my neck before pressing his lips against mine. I turned him over so that I was on top of him and that's when I felt it beneath me. It was quite obvious what I'd brought him back here for and I think he was just as ready as I was...

...I didn't remember falling asleep but I was wrapped in the arms of the man from the night before. I'd said one night romance but I think it was quite clear it had been a little more than that.

It felt good to not care for one night but I also felt extremely guilty. He'd done wrong but I can't imagine how Charles would feel if he saw me in bed with another man this soon after we broke up.

If he was in bed with another girl right now I'd be broken.

***
Writers Note
...I have nothing to say (,:

Is Alena as bad as Charles?

Anyways Enjoy <3

~Mel x