My Brother is Back

I woke up to Rake's bear chest.I got up without waking him up. I ran down stairs and made me so pancakes. When I finish making them I heard someone scearm,"I smell pancakes!" A guy who was wearing goggles and a mouth graud ran downstairs."Wow, you are pretty. Are you are new member I have been hearing about?" "Yes, names Cheyenne. What yours?" "Ticci Toby. You can just call me Toby. Are you going to share those pancake?" I nodded and made a plate for Toby. He ate the pancakes within 5 seconds."Yum, thanks Cheyenne. By the way I think you are the cutest girl I have ever seen." I blushed and looksd at the floor."Thanks Toby. That was really sweet." I washed dishes and went back to Rake's room. I was almost there when someone grabbed me and pulled me into one of the rooms."Sorry if I scared you I just need to talk to Cheyenne. Did you really kill your mom and dad last night." "Yes I did why do you ask and who are you?" The stranger pushed you out of the room amd locked the door behind you."Okay than." I walk to Rake's room. As I walked in Rake huggrd me tightly."Dont scare me again. I woke up and you where gone I thought you left." "No Rake I'm still here." I hugged him back. We both went downstairs and sat on the couch. We watched the news. The were talking about the death of my parents and my disappearance. I than heard a voice from the past. I almost cried."Cheyenne is that you?" "Jake is that really you." I got up and walk to a guy who wore a blue mask the had black liquid come for the eye area. "Cheyenne it's me Jake your older brother." I look at him, tears ran down my face."No you can't be. Jake died in a plane crash. If you are really him. What is mine and his scerct word to let each other know we need each other." I yelled/whipered. "Kittens." He said. I cried even harder and I ran into his arms. I hugged him tightly."Jake why did you fake your death and why did youl leave me. Mom and dad hurt me and I couldn't tmtake it anymore." "Its okay Cheyenne, I'm here please dont cry. I hate seeing you cry." We stayed in that hugged for seem like forever. "Eyeless Jake, Cheyenne is your sister?" I looked at Rake and everyone else. "Yes, she is. Now I can take care of her now. Without seeing her get hurt." He hugged me tigher. "Jake I cant breath." "Oh sorry sis." He let go and lead me to his room. I seen my jacket and to stuffed animal I gave him before he left on his trip. I ran and picked both items up."You kept them?" "Yes I kept them. I needed something to remember you by. Now I have my little sis back." We hanged out in his rok til Slendy called us downstairs for a meeting. "Okay everyone. This is Cheyenne, she is a new member to this family so be nice." He said. "Also she is my little sister. So if you hurt or make her sad. You will have to deal with me kay!" Jake yelled. After that we all ate dinner and I sat next to Jake. I noticed that Toby, Hoodie and Masky were looking at me. "You have a staring problem guys?" Jake said while staring them down. They looked down at their food and began to eat. I still had a feeling that someone was watching. I finished and washed my plate. I ran to Jake's room and sat in his bean bag chair til her came back. I got on Cleverbot cause I was bored.

Me: Hello
Cleverbot: You made a terrible mistake haven't you.
Me: Um......I dont think so
Cleverbot: Go down the hall and go into a door that looks like a sword. See you soon.

Than it crashed. I walk out of the room and went to the door. "Hello. Is anyone there?" "Yes come in sweety." Someone grabbed me before I went in. "Are you crazy. Dont go in there that is Ben's room." It was Jake. He lead me back to his room and we fell sleep while watching a movie. I wonder who Ben is, I thought. I woke in the middle of the night. I went down stairs to get some water. I walked back to the room to find Jake not in the room. You freaked out til someone greabbed your shoulder. I garbbed and flipped whoever it was. I put your knife to their thoart. "WAIT. CHEYENNE ITS ME JAKE. PUT THE FREAKING KNIFE AWAY PLEASE." He yelled. I listen to him and helped him up. "Sorry brother you scared me." "It okay Cheyenne. Lets go back to sleep." I nodded and layed down. I felt someone kissed my forehead and they whispered, "I love you Cheynne." I couldn't tell who it was but I blushed and passed out. I wonder who that was, I thought.