Hated Times

*Cheyenne's P.O.V*

Its been 2 years since I got kinapped by Zalgo. I hate it so much. He would try to kiss me and hug me. I pushed him away. He locked me in my own room for 2 weeks out of time. Two more days before my 21st birthday. I have to get out of here. I have try ecapseing but fail cause of a little someone. He useless do night checks. But tonight he didnt. Perfect, I jumped from the 3 store window and make my way to the portal that lead to Slendy's wood. I ran to the mansion. I changed into my cat form and climbed through my window that was surprisingly open. I snuck down satirs to see what I never wanted to see. Jeff and Jane makeout on the couch. Tears ran down my face, til I heard Masky screaming at Jeff. "What the hell Jeff. Your cheating on Cheyenne. And you give up on her. Jake hates you now. He wont even sleep til she is found." He screamed. "Masky it's okay. I am home and for Jeff, he can go die." I said through the tears. As I walked from behind the couch and changed back into myself. "C-Cheyenne, is t-that r-really you?" "Yes Maskt it is me." Masky ran to my and pulled me into a bear hug. Jeff stood up and walked over to you. "Cheyenne please forgive me. I thought you were died. Please give me a sceond chance?" "I'm sorry Jeff but looks like you already have a girl. Plus I already have someone." I entwin my fingers with Maskys. He blushed, Jeff was pissed off and walked back over the Jane. Masky pulled me to my room and locked the door. "Masky what are you do?" "I want to do this before Jake comes home." Masky walked over to and pulled me into a kiss. That went from a little makeout, to a heated mess. Masky layed me on the bed and he was over me. "Masky.. I love you. "I love you to Cheyenne." We kissed for a few more minutes. We heard the front door open tgan slam shut. Masky jumpped off me and pulled me ouy of the room. And downstairs stood my depressed older brother. Jake looked like he had been crying a lot. He went to the kicten and took a kindey out of fridge. I ran and jumped on his back. He flipped me ober and grabbed a knife from the table. "JAKE ITS ME CHEYENNE. YOUR LITTLE SISTER, PLEASE PUT THE FREAKING KNIFE AWAY." I screamed to get everyone's attention. Masky pulled me out of Jake stabbing reach. I looked at Jake with fear in my eyes. "C-Cheyenne is t-that you?"

*Eyeless Jake's P.O.V*

I looked at my sister and seen she was afaired. "Yes Jake, it me. I got away from Zalgo. I'm home." I ran to her and pulled her into a huge bear huge. I started to cry into her hoodie she was wearing. "I was so worried about you Cheyenne. I couldn't eat or reat til I found you and nade sure you were safly home." I cried harder. She was crying too. "Its okay Jake I'm home now. And I am not ever leaving again." She whispered to me. She let go a walked back to Maskg and held his hand. Something was wrong, I looked at Jeff. He was....crying. That is new. Cheyene and Masky walked back upstairs. I went to Jeff. "Jeff what is wrong?" "Cheyenne replaced me because she seen me kissing Jane. And I told her that I thought she was died. Cause of what happen to Hoodie's last gf. She said she had someone else already." Jeff said fighting through the tears. I knew something was up. So Masky and my sis, after I told both of them they were not allowed to date. Great now I have to threaten Masky again. I walk upstairs to Cheyenne's room when I seen something that pisssd me off. Masky was on top if Cheyenne and they were kissing. Hell no, this is not goinv to happen. She seen me and moved from under Masky. Sheran to me and pushed me out the door. "Jess knock next time Jake." "Cheyenne tell that I didnt see what I thought I saw." She looked worried and she shut the door in my face. I am goung to have a long talk with them both.

*Slendy P.O.V*

So Cheyenne is back yay. Now I can ask her for help with something. Hope she agrees.

*Cheyenne's P.O.V*

Me and Masky made out in my room all night. Tomorrow was my birthday. I woke up in Masky arms. I went to move but Masky had his arms around me tight. I giggled. I put a pillow between us and went to the bathroom. Took a shower and got dressed. I ran downstairs and made breakfast. Tody was the first one down cause he smelled the pancakes and waffles. He huggsd me and told me he was glad I was back. I giggled and handed his pancakes and waffles to him. Everyone else slowly woke up. I made breakfast for everyone. Slendy thanked me and told me while I was gone there had been more creepypaste in the mansion now. I meet, Sonic exe, Dark linked, the Tails doll, Dr.Smiley and Grinny. Smile dog came to me and whimpered. "Does someone want to go outside?" I babyed talked to him. He jumped up and down. I toom him outside and walked him around the woods. Zalgo appered in front of me. Smile dog growled and braked at Zalgo. Zalgo smiled and vainshed. He left a note in the spot where he was at. I readed it aloud.

Cheyenne, Nice way to escape me. But it didn't work. Also happy early birthday. Dream sweer dreams my wife to be.
       ~Zalgo

I was scared. What now. I just want a normal life with my brother, my boyfriend and my friends. Is that to much to ask