The Choice

*Cheyenne's P.O.V*

Dad asked us to come live with him. I want to go but what about Masky and Jake. Amy jumped from my arms and screamed as loud as she could. "Your are not my daddy. Slendy is my daddy I'm not going anywhere with you!" She ran to Slendy. Smile ran downstairs and straight to Amy. Amy jumped on his back, and Smile ran upstairs to his room. I looked back at my dad, it look like he was heart broken. "Dad, I will go with you. I want to become stronger and I want to know my dad better." He smiled and hugged me. "You are leaving me?" Shit, I forgot Masky was in the kitchen. I looked at me dad, "May I stay 2 more nights, so I can explain to everyone and say goodbye?" He nodded his head and teleported away. I ran to Masky and grabbed his hand. We went to my room, he was in tears. "Masky it is for the best." "But, I love you so much. I will agree with what ever you agree with. Just promise me you will come back." I nodded and pulled him into a hug. He pulled away and started to kiss me passionately. He put me on the bed and started attacking your neck in kisses. He was searching for my sweet stop that he knew well. He found it and I let out a small moan. He smiled at his find. He licked,nibbled and kissed it. Leaving a purple bruise on my neck. "Masky!" He shut me up by kissing me passionately. After a while we had some fun, but with protection. I woke up the next morning with his arms around me. I tried to get up but Masky's arms tighten . I giggle and put a pillow between us so I could get up. He hugged the pillow with all his might. I giggled again and I grabbed some clothes and got a shower. I came out and noticed that Masky was still hugging the pillow. "Masky, you going to get up?" "Noooo." I giggled. "Okay than I guess I will have to eat all the cheesecake by myself." He jumped up and threw on some clothes. He hugged me from behind. "You say cheesecake." I laughed and we walked downstairs. I made pancakes for everyone beside Masky,Hoodie,Jake and Laughing Jake. Masky and Hoodie had cheesecake. Jake had kidneys and L.J had candy. I told everyone that tonight was my last night here. Sally and Ben ran to me crying. "Guys we should throw a goodbye party for Cheyenne." L.J said. We all agreed and that night we had a big party. Sally and Amy went to bed early. But me and everyone else partied all night. We drank and had fun. We played 7 minutes in heaven which me and Masky loved. We played truth or dare. Which was fun for me but not Masky. He had to eat one of Jake's kidneys. When we woke up the next morning everyone was passed out everywhere. I got up and took and shower and put new clothes on. My dad was in the living room, I grabbed my stuff and went to kiss Masky's forehead and left a note. I hugged my dad and we left.

*Masky's P.O.V*

I woke up to find a note on my chest. It was from Cheyenne.

Dear Masky,
I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye in person but I want to say I love you with all my heart. I will be back soon and we can be together forever. Don't forget me cause I won't forget you.
From your little bunny

Tears ran down my face, my little bunny left. I went to my room and locked myself into that room. I can't wait till she returns. Than I can make her mine forever. I can't wait to make her my wife.