Fun Time

*Cheyenne's P.O.V*

I was ripped from Maskys arms by Jake. "Jake I was giving him hug cause he was in here when I woke up. Not like you were." I gave him a dirty look. Jake let me go and just stared at Masky. I grabbed Masky and ran to my room. I closed the door behind us. "Masky, I'm so sorry that my brother yelled at you. It's my fault." "It is okay Cheyenne. It is really my fault. I should of left the room with the other. Than this would if never happen." He said where I could hardly heard him. I looked at him like he was crazy. I lifted his mask and kissed his cheek. He looked at me, I could see that he was blushing. I giggled, "But than I wouldn't be able to do that." I got up and walked out of the room to show the others my new look. Smile ran and jump on me, givinh me bloody kisses. "Eww, Smile get off." I giggled trying to get up. "Awww, looks like he missed you." Jeff was laughing. I pushed Smile off and punch Jeff in the shoulder. He looked pissed off. "Oh come on Jeffrey, that wasn't even hard enough." "What did you call me?" He pulled his knife from his hoodie. I ran for my life, and ran into Masky. I hid behind him, when I seen Jeff turn to corner. I was able to hide withoit him seeimg me. "Hey Masky, have you seen Cheynne? She is in big trouble for callinh me by my real name." "Sorry Jeff haven't seen her." Masky responded. Thanks Masky you saved me. Jeff walk away and ran upstairs. "Thanks Masky, I owe you big time." I whispered so that Jeff couldn't hear me. "No problem Cheyenne. That reminds me, you get to pick a new name. What would it be?" He asked. "Umm... What about Sliver Melody." "Sound nice. Lets go tell Slendy." He started walk away, I stopped him. "Wait, what about Jeff. He is still looking for me." "Just change your look." He said has he petted my head. It felt good and I started to purr. Than everything got smaller, I was a cat now. A black cat with a red white spot on my eye. I jumped into Masky's arms, and we walk pasted everyone and made to Slendy's office door. Everyone thought I was a new pet Masky found. Masky knock on Slendy's door. "Come in." We walked in and I jumped from his arms. I made it to Slendy's desk. "Hello Cheyenne. I see you are getting use to your powers." "Yes sir. I 'm hiding from Jeff right now." Masky looked at me than at Slendy. "Slendy, Cheyenne has thought of a new name for herself." "Great what is the name?" Masky looked at me. "It's Silver Melody, and my knife would be choice of a item to kill with." I said in a cute cat vioce. Slendy told us we were allowed to leave. I jumped back into Maksy's arms. We went to the living room and was watching a boy who looked like Link play video games. "Who is that Masky?" "That is Ben." I jumped off Masky's lap(still in cat form) and walked to Ben. I rubbed my head on his arm. He look at me, "Aww. She is so cute. Where did you come from." He picked me up and hugged me tightly. I meowed to make him aww more. Masky started laughing. "Cheyenne stop messing with Ben like that. It is too funny." Ben looked at me and I scared him a bit when I spoke. "Hi Ben I'm Cheyenne also knowed has Sliver Melody." He scared and threw me. I heard my bone crack, I screamed and ran off. Jeff heard me and ran after me,he found me under the table in the kicten. "Cheyenne you okay?" He picked me up. I cried into his hoodie. Jeff put me down and I changed back into my herself. He hugged me tightly. Jake ran down stairs and found me crying into Jeff's hoodie. "Cheyenne are you okay? What happen?" Jake yelled. I held my arm close to my body. It was bruised, swelled up and was purple and black. I couldn't speak cause of the pain. Slendy appeared out of no where. He seen my arm and grabbed Jeff. "What did you do Jeff?" "I didn't do anything, I heard her scearm and found her in a cat form crying holding her arm." I looked a Slendy and spoke through the tears. "Slendy, he didn't do this. I was messing with Ben. He thought I was a little cat that found itself in the mansion. I spoke and scared him. He threw me at the wall. I think my arm is broken." Jake picked me up and took me to the operation room. To fix up my arm. Masky ran into the room screaming, "Cheyenne I'm so sorry I shouldn't of said anything." "Masky its okay. It's not your fault, it is my fault." He hugged me tight til Jeff came in a riped him off. "Masky get off my girlfriend!" I blushed. I am his girlfriend..... I thought to myself. Masky, me and Jake look confused as hell. Jeff came to me and kissed my cheek, "Baby you okay? Did he hurt you?" "No he didnt." I said a little confused what was going on. Jeff picked me up and took me to his room. He made it to the room and put me on the bed. He closed to door and walked back to me. "Jeff what is going on." "What, I cant see if my girlfriend is okay." He said . He pulled me into kiss and I melted into the kiss. Which after a while it turned into a full make out. This is the best birthday ever, what was running through my mind.