Mine and Amy's True Powers

I walked outside to get fresh air. It was about midnight. My head started hruting. I screamed and grabbed my head and dropped to the ground. I heard Amy screaming too. I pushed myslef uo and ran to her. Her eyes were yellow like a wolf and her teeth sharpen. I hit the floor again screaming from the pain. My nail got shraper and my teeth did to. My tail fluffed up, ans my eyes burned. Masky ran in, "Cheyenne what wrong?" "It burns. Make sure Amy is okay please." Masky ckecked Amy than you. Jake and Slendy came in the room worried. "Ahhhhhhhhh" me and Amy screamed our heads off. Slendy and Jake held me down and toom my outside. I lost it, I had no contorl of my body now.

*Slendy's P.O.V*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She laughed, her voice sounded has if the devil was there. She attacked Jake and me. Masky came out and attacked her, holding her down. "Cheyenne snap out of it please. Its Masky, your cheesecake eater. You are Cheyenne, my little bunny. Please come back." He started crying. She started chanting a spell of some sort. "De lee tha bye loco we nine pode da" My tencles came out from behind me and they grabbed her and pulled out from under Masky. I knew that chant she was saying. She was calling her dad.....Mr.Creepypasta. I covered her mouth but it was too late. He appeared, he told me to let her go. He walked up and hugged her and picked her uo carrying her inside.

*Mr.Creepypasta's P.O.V*

She called me. I finallt found her. My little girls are now phasing into tgere full power demon besides Amy, she is begin of her phase. I held Cheyenne in my arms. Has I walked inside all the creepypasta in the house bowed before me. I found Amy and hugged them close. How could I have let them disappear from me. They were asleeo in my arms. I layed them in the bed that was in the room. I walked out and closed the door. Slender man, Eyeless Jake and Masky were staying in front of me. "Sir, did she call you here?" Slender man asked. "Yes she did. She is at her last phase before becoeing and powerful demon." "May I be with her right Slender man?" "Yes Masky you can go by her side." Slender told Masky. Masky ran into the door behind me. He held Cheyenne's hand. So he is dating my daughter. Looks like I have to have a long chat with him. I walk to the living room and sat down. "Do you want anything sir?" Ben asked. "No, I'm just waiting for my daughter to wake up." I responed to him. "Who is your daughter sir?" He asked."Well my daughters are Cheyenne and Amy Lee." He looked shocked and ran upstairs. I sat tgete about three hours till I heard her voice.
"Daddy?" I turned around and found Cheyenne looking at me with Amy in her arms. "Happy Brithday sweety." I got and hugged them both. "What happen to me and Amy? I couldn't contorl myself earlier. I hurt my brother. Jack where are you!" She gave me Amy and found Eyeless Jack. "I am so so so so sorry bubby. I didn't mean to hurt you." "Its okay sis, you didn't know what you were doing." Jack whispered to her. They hugged for a couple seconds. So Jake is Cheyenne's half brother. Looks like I someone else watching her after all. Smile dog came in and started growling at me. "Smile no that is mine and Amy's dad. Relax okay, he is noy going to hurt us." Cheyenne told Smile to go sit on the couch. Wow my daughters can control and talk to aniamls. That's my girls.