Really?!?!?!

Maskey and Toby was standing there. "What the fuck do ya'll want. I am busy!" They looked at each other and nodded. Masky attacked me but i dodged him and changed into a cheetch and ran up a tree jumping from one to the next. Toby was chasing after me... uggghh I have to lose them. I ran faster than ever before and I looked back and Masky and Toby stop following. Yess!!!!!!! I climbed down and headed home to take care of Nikki plus those ass hole ruin my night. I walked in and Slender was asleep on the couch with Nikki tucked in his arms. I giggled and took Nikki upstairs. I layed her down and pulled out a cute baby outfit I got her...'my mothers a killer'. I sang Nikku a song to help her sleep.

- I remeber tears streaming down your face when I said I wouldn't you go. Whan all those shadows almosted killed your lights. I remember you say don't leave me here alone. All is dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes. The sun is going down. You'll be alright. No one can hurt you now. Comeing morning lift. You and I'll be safe and sounddddddd.

Dont you dare look out your window. Darling everything is on fire. The war out our door keeps raging on.

Just close your eyes. The sun is going down you'll be alright. Coming morning light. You and I'll be safe and soundddd.

Oooh,oooh,oooh,oooh
La la (la la)
La la (la la)
Oooh,oooh,oooh,oooh
La la (la la)

Just close your eyes. You'll be alright. Coming morning light. You and I'll be safe and soundddd.

Nikki was fully asleep and I layed down on the bed and thought of how to face Jeff, Masky and Toby. I promise Clockwork that Toby is her and I have no feelings for him. But Jeff and Masky is a differnet stoy. I love them both....what am I thinking they both hurt me forgoten me and tryed to kill me. Fuck no. Maybe I should go with my first crush I had if he still likes me.....the Rake. Maybe he still does maybe he doesnt. I got and wrote a letter to him.

Rake....I like you a lot and if you like me back meet me in the graden tonight. Make sure no follows you...But if think of me as a sister or anything than dont show up. -SM

I walked to his room and slided the note under the door(by the way its 5am). I heard someone get out of bed and pick it up and walked back to bed reading outloud....omg noooo. I ran back to my room and locked the door. Ugggghhh I am so stupid. I waited til midnight, taking care of Nikki and playing with her. I called Slendy and told him to watch her while I was gone. He did he was happy to. I went to the graden and it was 11:59pm. Okay just a couple more mintues. I sat there for 5 more mintues. 12:04......okay I knew he wont show. I got up and was about to walk off when a hand grabbed my shoulder.."Cheyenne is the you....my suger apple?" I spun around and huged him tight. "Yes Rake its me." He hugged me and held me tight. He looked at me eye and kissed me softly but passtionatly. I was shocked but knew now he liked me. I smiled and kissed back. He pulled away and all of a sundden a rock was thrown at and missed me back inch. "Who the fuck threw that?" A dark frigure steped out of the shadows. He looked like and sound like he had been crying. "Masky???? Is that you chessecake eater?" "You still know my nickname for me...my little bunny....."