𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝘔𝘳. 𝘒𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

...

TOWARDS THE GARRISON Elizabeth walked. During her time in Small Heath a habit of going to The Garrison had seemed to form, or more like rekindle. In her youth, she and the Shelby boys would end up at the pub often in their spare time and drink to get drunk for the hell of it. Nowadays it seemed to be a destination after some sort of stressful event.

     The rainy night Thomas Shelby walked into her home ended with the man falling asleep on the chair in front of the fire, with his hand still on top of hers. How was it that a girl he had not seen for a decade could still bring him more peace with just her presence?

     With her pub in sight, a vehicle also reveals itself within the dark of  the night. And as Elizabeth walks closer she finds it not to be the Shelby's.

     If not the Shelby's vehicle, another wealthy man. But what would that sort of man who rides around in a car like that be doing in the town of Small Heath at this hour, and at a pub such as The Garrison?

As she reach the doors of The Garrison Elizabeth is met with two men at the door. The golden haired girl gives them a slight nod as she proceeds to walk towards the door. But instead of moving out of her way, the two men step sideways to close the gap between them.

     Startled, Elizabeth takes a step back. She looks up at the two men, with more of a glare this time, her eyes saying 'move it'.  Yet they remain in their spots.

     As she continues to stare at the men, the girl soon realizes she does not recognize them. She had not seen either of the two in the shop before, or around the yard.

     "I don't know who you men are, but I'd like to go into my pub", Elizabeth says with a confident tone. If these men aren't with the Peaky Blinders, they have no right blocking the entrance to this pub.

     "This lady recons this is her pub", one of the men chuckles as he nudges the man to his right.

     "The women over here Allen, they either whores or bloody fuckin' retarted", the other laughs.

"Or both", the first exclaims.

In pure disgust Elizabeth swings her arm and the palm of her hand strikes the one man's cheek. "If that's not your pretty car sitting right there", Elizabeth begins in a much louder and aggressive tone, "I recon I've made more money than the two of you god awful mud rats combined."

"This one's got a mouth on her", the one supposedly named Allen says.

"Let's see if we can put it to better use", the other smirks as he takes a few steps towards the girl.