1.A BEGINNING

AUTHOR'S POV:

                      Vinu reaches airport with her friend Yousuf and get downs the luggage . Her mobile rings continuously , she lifts the call . It's her college friend Tharani (DTS is her nick name ).

     Vinu asks ,"Anything serious these many missed calls?"

     Tharani  says ," No idiot , we should be together for more 5 years "

     Vinu says with  dwa confused tone, " Are you sick ? why 5 years ? we will be together forever."

     Tharani laughs at her humor and says, " Idiot even I got medical seat in AIIMS,DELHI . We gonna stay there together and have the left over fun. "

     Vinu excites and says with a cheerful voice ,"Thank god I am thinking how to make new friends , but now you are enough to be tolerated."

      Tharani says in irked tone ," Do you mean I torture you? Wait I will show you the real Hell soon . " And she hangs the call.

     Yousuf asks vinu , " Did I heard it right ? "

    Vinu says ," Dts  also got seat in AIIMS,DELHI. No worries until she get crush on some one."

   Yousuf laughs .

   Tharani is modest. She's chilling and happy soul who lives every moment of her life with smile. Counting stars is easy-peasy than her crush list.

   Vinu and Yousuf  heads into airport. Vinu sees a girl hiding back of her chair. She enquires her ,as the lil girl appear tensed and petrified .

   "My name is Rani. I lost my parents in road accident last week . please help me sister . My aunt is trying to take to her home town. I want to study and become doctor .My dad's dream , I wanna make it true. We stay in Delhi my dad works in a orphanage . I even have friend over there. " says the lil girl . She shows her pointing finger towards a lady.

     Vinu feels so touched to those words and tries to convince  her with good words . but all her efforts are like pouring perfume into ash. Vinu then asks reason to not accompany her aunt, she may agree with you and join u in better school and cares you too. The lil girl says ," No she feels me burden she wanna make me do house chores . I have no other relatives .She is cousin of my mom. To fulfill my dream I need to have education please help me out ."

     Yousuf says ," Don't worry we will help you join the orphanage and escape from your aunt . But won't she get worried when she sees you no where ."

     Rani says ," look at her I am here from one hour she is not even searching for me . I don't think she will be worried of my missing . "

     Yousuf  asks ,"What are u waiting for then ?"

     Rani says ," I want my parents photograph which is in her handbag . I don't have anything other than that related to them ."

     Vinu gets a idea and asks ," Wait here , I will get it for you."

     Vinu goes near to the lady and put hand into her handbag , as the lady is busy in reading the magazine. She finds the photograph and put it in her pocket. And put the other things in her hand into handbag . While doing this some one holds her hands . Vinu gets confused and scared and look at the man (Gaurav) . Gaurav calls her thief and informs the lady that vinu is robbing her things . Vinu doesn't utter any word out of shock. Yousuf comes forward saying ," This girl is dumb . I just travelled with her in flight. She just put the passport fallen down in it. " Lady checks her hand bag , as nothing was missing she believes what anil said and thanks her . Gaurav apologize her for mistaken and appreciate   her for her kind gesture. Yousuf and Vinu goes back to Rani and  gives her the photo and laughs for their stunt .