7.#ANATHI WEDDING PARTY

VINU'S POV :

I woke up with birds chirping . I go to my balcony taking my yoga mat. I see a notepad over there with a chocolate. HEY LILY! I forgot my grandma says Any relation to begin with some sweet from secret admirer. I smile taking it. I wear a red-blue checks top upon a blue torn jeans and a pony dabbing some foundation and mascara which give soul to my eyes and a brown shade lipstick. I take my mobile to text Gaurav that " SWEETS ARE MEANT TO BE SHARED LET"S MEET AT 10:00 IN PARK. I remember about Akhil seeing 10:00. It's 10:30 . I run to my balcony and peep I see Akhil standing at end of our lane. I take my scooty keys and run to it saying bye to my bro and sister-in law . She shouts ," Who's that boy make our girl hurry?" I say," Your brother to be ." starting my scooty. My sister-in-law never leaves a chance to tease me , she more a friend to me.

I ask to Akhil ," Did I made you wait long?"

He says," Definitely yes. It's the girl's tradition I know I have three sisters at my home . You are a bit quick than them . just half an hour they takes hours and hours."

I say,' Ok enough of pulling legs . Get on don't be late as we girls."

He looks confused. I ask ,"Are you hesitating to sit back of a girl. Get habituated , I have a tiny pinch of feminist in me. I will take you safe."

I take Akhil to a park and ask," Will you have some candy floss?"

He says," Sure!" I bring take two candy floss and we start walking. I ask him to see the couples over there." Few clicking selfies , few making videos, few cuddling on benches, and some behind bushes engaged in some private works. Today's world think love is something between boy and girl . Under the tag of lovers they have their own benefits from either one. May be money, things, and even lust. Leave few exceptions of true lovers. Look all in the park are examples of that people who says,' we are in love." which is temporary and have an end , after few days they may be with some other one. Finally they end up with some other." I will be looking around.

" let's go to another place." I say. I take him to nearby slum. I call a kid and give some ice cream to her. she goes to the other kids over there and shares it with them. "In my point of view this is true love look the kid shared a cup of ice cream with her siblings and friends. If you don't think I am saying some philosophy I say one thing LOVE is a feeling of no reasons . Life is just about dreaming. if I can compress it into 7 words they will be 1. CARE 2. TRUST 3. RESPECT 4. ATTACHMENT 5. ATTRACTION 6.CONNNECTION 7. COMFORT . If you feel all these in a person then it is LOVE !!! you feel to the person. Love is honesty and mutual respect .Love is reaching your dreams together. LOVE IS CONNECTION BETWEEN TWO HEARTS . " Akhil will be listening interestingly to what I am saying. I continue ,"I think now you might have known about love . Do you know what your are in love with your FAMILY. And you don't need infinite friends , Just one with unbreakable bond is enough . Live the best way of your life with the few you love. What say Mr. AKHILESH TRIVEDI ? How's time spending with me ?"

Akhil smiles and says ," This is among those which I say as best part of my life . I mean it , I feel so good spending time with you . Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on Love ." " Don't be formal . No need to thanks . Shall we get back " I reply. we distribute treats to the children over there and head back to home.

AKHIL'S POV :

Vinu is really fantastic . I feel the time to be the best moment of my life. Listening to her about love is heart fluttering. She is not just special but best friend of mine. I should never lose her . Vibha comes saying grandma's calling . I see sara , Simran and Gaurav bro also present over there. Vibha shares about the party to be organized on 25th wedding anniversary of Padma aunty and Anand uncle Anand and Padmavathi Together makes #ANATHI . Vibha plans to make their love story as play . sara want to us play and dedicate their favorite song. Grandma agrees to both the ideas. Uncle is too fond of music. He encouraged all of us to learn musical instruments. I and Gaurav bro plays guitar Vibha plays violin and sara learnt flute and Simran plays piano .