8.DREAM TOUR (Day-1)

VINU'S POV:

We four reach our home. We chitchat for few moments and dance to the music. Later click some crinzy photos. Dial some random numbers to prank call. We share our childhood memories. We start truth or dare game. The first turn stops at Tharani. And the question is ,"Who's your present crush?" Tharani says," Saketh , Our senior who danced with me at Fresher's party. We exchanged our numbers and he is flirting with me. I am interested in him. I hope he feels the same. Harshita asks," Are you talking about the guy who flipped to me later. " Tharani nods yes. Vinu teases her saying," Oh my baby's cheeks are turning red like tomato. " Simran continue saying," So what's next are you planning to give a rose or get a rose?" Tharani," Of course getting a rose . Giving a rose is not my cup of tea." We laugh together and raise a toast on the name of Tharani.

On Simran's turn Tharani asks her ," Have you ever fallen in love?" Simran says," Yes." Tharani asks ," who?" Simran says ," Whose shall I say when I have many in my list ." in teasy tone. Harshita chooses dare on her turn. We asks her to call Chandra and say break up. Harshita says," He definitely won't believe he knew we are together having girl's party , he will catch us easily ." We ask her to reel a funny video and share it to Chandra.

Finally the bottle stops at me. I choose dare. Harshita asks ," Choose truth." I reply ," I am a walking secret box . I should never choose truth." Tharani says ," Don't worry we make the dare so terrific that you choose truth next time." I says ," Try it on." They ask me to call My secret admirer and say I love you. I make a call to him. As he lifts

GAURAV : hello!

ME: HOLA!

GAURAV: Is everything okay ? You called me at this hour?

ME : Stop worrying As if I sleep early daily. I just called you to say that I am gonna participate in a modelling contest. You know my friend Simran Right !.Her twin sara Is a fashion designer. We teamed up to the contest.

GAURAV: Woo congratulations! We shall have a ice-cream party next time. By the way You were gorgeous in the outfit at party. I swear I couldn't take off my eyes from you.

ME (blushing): Are you there in party?

{Tharani Harshita and Simran teases her. They listen to the talk as Vinu keeps it on speaker.}

GAURAV: What do you I have magical powers to look it from air. Of course I was there. Where you are there will be your secret admirer.

ME: You know what I love you

GAURAV : ..

ME: Tharani said I love you to me seeing me in that dress. Tharani is Crazy she always flirts with as if she is my boyfriend.

{ Tharani pinches me for using her name and spoiling the dare}

GAURAV:.....

ME : Are you there Gaurav?

GAURAV : Yes I am. So you had fun receiving the compliments.

ME: Yeah. Good night! I might killed your sleep already.

GAURAV : Sweet dreams.

I hang the call. Three of them will be ready with pillows to hit me. We have a pillow fighting. I wake early in the morning. Take a shower and get down for puja. MAHA SHIVARATRI this is one of my fav festival. LORD SHIVA is addiction to me. i never miss my fasting every year on this day.

We go to temple for prayer. Priest asks me to come for the Bhajan in evening and bless me. We go in Halfsaree itself to collage as it's been late already. I get a message to mobile and I start blushing reading it. Tharani teases me saying ," Look at her blushing . She started receiving compliments." I say them to focus on the class.