14. Vinu calls Gaurav.

AYTHOR'S POV:

                                           Aravind smiles. The bikers comes to him. They hi-fi  and shake their hands. Aravind says ," It worked out. Vinu , Vinu If I won't come making your watch as excuse. How can I save you and catch a good impression. Now even I got your location. "

                                           Vinu fall on her bed and thinks about Gaurav as it's been 10'0 clock in wall clock. She Gets an idea. And  calls him. Gaurav on other side will be looking at keychain she gifted. He lifts the call immediately as he's too missing her. Gaurav doesn't know he's too much habituated with her that it's really hard to forget her.

Vinu: Hello!

Gaurav: Hi! How's everything going?

Vinu: Actually today few bikers followed me and tried to tease me on road.

Gaurav: When ? Where? Are you hurt? Is everything okay? Can you identify them?

Vinu: Wooo Wait. These many questions. Let me answer one first. I absolutely fine. My senior Aravind                 thrashed them. They ran away.

Gaurav: Are you sure everything okay?

Vinu: Really.

Gaurav: Where did this happen?

Vinu: I went to my senior's place for collecting few books. While returning his friend met with an accident. Luckily our blood groups are same. I went to donate blood. My scooty is not in good condition. My mobile was dead. There were no taxis too.  As I was walking in search of taxi, Suddenly bikers started rotating around me and raising their bike upon me. Aravind came and hit them. They ran away. I booked a cab from his mobile and returned home. This is what happened.

Gaurav: Good that he came.

Vinu: Even if he didn't came I can manage myself. I drive late nights. Don't forget.

Gaurav: Wait. Did this ever happen to you earlier?

Vinu: No. I do return back by 10:30 or 10:45. Until I met you. I just used to give some clothes or food and sat in park and sing song and return. Since I met you I started learning guitar. And I explored nights more.

Gaurav: Have you never caught by your parents?

Vinu: Don't ask me? I was caught multiple times. I start making excuses. Crazy thing is that I get caught to my dad every time. I make an excuse of water. Dad reminds me to take water as I finish my dinner. Later I pretend to sleep walking 2 times too. Good thing is I keep things I carry in my dicky. Or else it would have been hard to find excuses.

Gaurav laughs.

Gaurav: I don't know whether you cook food or not, But you're good at cooking up stories.

Vinu: Do you know the first  time I started this was when I'm in 11th standard.  Brother gifted me Scooty on my 18th birthday. On the first time I did I saw three men teasing a girl. I had a pepper spray with me. I managed to spray it in two of their eyes. But the third one snatched it from my hands. I took the umbrella next to me and thrashed him so badly.  Unfortunately I was caught in home cause it was shooting by some local youtubers. I really didn't have any idea of that. They uploaded that in You-tube as my reaction was realistic. Soon it became viral and my brother showed it in home. Mom and Dad scolded me for sneaking out. And Brother started taking away keys every night. But I'm no less than him I tricked him pretending I lost keys once and hid spare keys with me.