2.NEWBONDS

VINU'S POV:

I takes out a white Kurti with denim jeans and silver jhumkas . They make me look simple and elegant . On my first day all wish me Good luck and I leave to the college . I go inside the campus and will call Tharani she days she will be in 30 mins late stuck in traffic . I occupy my seat and listen to the speech and later we all disperse. I shake hands with the next girl to me and introduce myself .

She says ," Nice to meet you I am Simran Trivedi."

I ask her ," Aren't you the same Simran who scored AIR1 720/720."

she nods yes and smile with a bit uncomfortable in face.

I ask ," What happened you look uncomfortable?"

she says," Everyone are looking me as if a alien for my score."

I say ," Let's enjoy the special treatment ."

we have small conversation to know each other more and come to know we are from same colony and our houses are corners of same lane . such a small world. As elder's say , we decide whom to meet, but god makes us meet when the right time comes.

Tharani comes from back closing my eyes . I knowingly to irritate her say," some one same to show me hell . is this Dts ?"

she says, "you are right like always." I introduce her Simran saying Tharani is my college mate. They shake hands.

We look after the campus and head to canteen to pause our cravings When Tharani goes to order food, she bumps into her roommate Harshita in hostel. she picks up Harshita fallen things and her eyes falls on a Polaroid of Harshita with a boy in it.

She brings Harshita to meet us . we say hello to each other. Tharani asks ," aren't you Chandra?" when a boy comes over there.

I ask Tharani," how do you know?" Tharani says ," I think Harshu knows him better than me ." in a teasy tone.

Harshita blushes and says ," he is Chandra .we are lovers. we know each other from school days. we are neighbors to each other."

Tharani says," I have seen the polaroid in which you were with this boy and your names on it while it is fallen down when we bumped into each other."

Finally , at the end of day we all became friends a new batch . we say bye to each other and leave to our own places.

GAURAV'S POV:

I will be waiting for Simran as today is her first day to college . she comes Akash uncle asks her how was her day .She replies, "Great." Akhil says," She even met new friends. she came with her new friend asking me to leave." Simran says," Yeah she lives in this lane next to 4 mansions . she asked me to come along so I accompanied her."

Later Simran comes to me. She says about her new friends but appear lost in somewhere else . when I ask her what is worrying her . she remains silent . Simran recently had a break up with Rakesh,her senior in college and first crush. She studied day and night to get medical seat in AIIMS,DELHI as he is studying there. But last month he broke up with Simran saying it is not working out because they aren't same type. Simran still didn't move on from him. Simran came to know Rakesh just expect lovemaking from girls. I try to console her . as Vibha comes she clears her tears as only I know about her love in family. Vibha asks her how's was her first day and says how happy she is for her .