9 . DREAM TOUR(DAY-2)

AUTHOR'S POV:

Sailaja to save Gaurav says," If you're done with the interrogation. I am waiting for the performance. Akhil play the music." All the three girls dance coordinated with each other making the performance more symmetrical and beautiful. They interchange their positions time to time. All start clapping as the finish.

They continue pillow passing. This times pillows will be with Simran and sara. Sailaja asks them role change them selves. All enjoy seeing them imitating each other.

Later the pillows stop at Gaurav and Akhil. Sailaja thinks is the right time and asks Tell the qualities you expect from your life partner. Gaurav says," Why do you ask me the same question again?" Anand says," I didn't hear earlier." Padma says," Even I am curious about it." Vinu says," Me too.." Gaurav says ," Fine. But Grandma this gonna be the last time." He closes his eyes and says," I want a girl who's naughty like my sisters and pure at heart. The girl who is mature and looks more beautiful when she behaves immaturely. A girl who keeps the family together and happy. For whom I do everything keeping myself next to her, even if it's illogical. For whom I sneak out and do which I never done in my life. I should not have reasons foe what I feel for her." This times these words come from his heart picturing Vinu Infront of his eyes. As soon as he sees vinu he stops and open his eyes. He sees Vinu Infront of his eyes even after opening. Gaurav think ," I was talking about vinu till now." All start clapping for him. he says," Excuse me" leaves from there and pretending to have water at the table. Padma says," Aww my son is so romantic." Anand says," Who's son he is after all." with proudness in his tone. Sara says," Really romantic." Vibha says," He turned out something else than I thought." Simran says," Grandma don't worry Gaurav bro will find his girl soon we can see change in his answer this turn. isn't it?" Sailaja says," I knew it." and says to herself," I know you realized you were speaking about Vinu." sara says," I will give the task to Akhil bro." " And the task is to Say a poem proposing to your girlfriend." Vibha brings a rose and puts in his hand. Simran brings Vinu Infront of him and says," Imagine her as your girlfriend." Sara says," I wanna know Is Akhil bro is romantic too or not?" Vinu smiles and says," Come one."

Akhil closes his eyes and says," I remember you everyday because I want everyday special with your thoughts. I will just confess my feelings through writings because you killing cute eyes makes me forget everything when I try express in words. But still I dare to say, I LOVE YOU! Gaurav gets stunned seeing Akhil proposing to Vinu unknown it is a task. All start clapping. Simran says," I think your thoughts changed regarding my brother." Vinu smiles. Sara says," I made this a video if I put it every girl comes running to Chennai. Vinu don't worry you are not captured no one gonna feel jealousy." Akhil says," Delete it." Akhil tries to snatch the mobile. Vinu protects her standing in middle. Gaurav feel not good and thinks what's making him uncomfortable. As it's already too late everyone get back to their rooms and sleep. Vinu before getting back to bed open the letter Gaurav gave her.

Hey lily,

what do you think you can get rid of this shadow that easily. no baba I am so much sticked with , it's hard for me to stay away long. Saying myself a shadow is so routine many film start used thinking of something new I remember of soul which never leaves even in dark . Not the soul mates made for each other. I will be your that soul from first cry to last smile. And capturing every moment in my heart. Now it's turn to another tick in your bucket list . your dream - three state tour. Don't get your horses on how I knew it. am I involved? Yes Trivedi family asked to plan a family trip As you said You are going too I made it a three state tour for you and a family tour to them. Your gonna cover the beach at Chennai, hill station is Ooty and snow place is Manali. But not alone with you secret admirer following you behind. I promised myself I will be making your bucket list complete together. If you feel the same call me I will be waiting for your call.