3. IS SHE A DREAM?

VINU'S POV:

As we come out of orphanage my friends start asking what happened . I narrate them all the story and say that guy is none other than our Tej sir . They are amazed listening to it and all laugh out loud . Harshu asks ,"what if Tej sir come to know you are not dumb?" I say ," I don't know ."

GAURAV'S POV:

As soon as Simmy and Akhil come we move to Trivedi mansion. It's been 1 year we see Grand ma , mom and dad . They went to America for grand ma treatment ( therapy) last year as she shouldn't travel until her complete recovery they stayed there for 11 months. It was a sudden surprise for us we expected them next month . Morning they landed at 11:00 am .

By the time we reach Vibha and sara will be sitting next to Granny. Vibha missed dad a lot. She will be hugging him with tears in her eyes. I greet mom and dad ask how was their journey. Later I go to grand ma seek for blessing touching her feet later hug her . she kisses on my forehead. I ask her well abouts. She shares few childhood memories and some crazy things we did as kids . All together have dinner. It's been tradition to have dinner together.

As mom and dad are working parents, Grand ma was the one who looked after since childhood . We are too much attached to her as we spent our most time with her .She is our family head who is decision maker.

Simran comes to me asking some doubt in today's class. As soon as the topic ends, Simran asks," Can I ask you a question?"

I blink eyes assuring yes.

She asks ,"Why didn't you love anyone till now?"

I say ," who said I didn't love anyone , I love you all."

Simran says ," I am serious bro"

I say ," I am kidding . Ok fine. I have some expectations from a girl I didn't find such girl till now ."

Simran asks," Can I know what are they ?"

I say," Of course . I dream of a girl who's naughty and enjoy every moment of her life like a kid . Cherish every moment. Who's mature but look more beautiful when she behave immature. No matter how Naughty and crazy she is but have a good heart like you ." I hold Simran nose and smile.

Simran says ," So you want a person opposite pole to you . I am eagerly waiting for your marriage so that I can have designer dresses."

I will be amazed listening that and say ," So to fill your wardrobe you want your brother marry."

She laughs and nods her head.

She asks me to leave her when I hold her ears and twist.

Sara comes into room and asks ," Bro Simran is right please marry even I have empty space in my wardrobe . I even want design new dresses taking your marriage as reason I can promote my collection designing all your wedding dresses."

Vibha even join them saying, " Yes get married . Mom and Dad won't get us married until you marry . At least for our sake ."

I will confused seeing my three sisters singing me to marry all of a sudden. I say ,"You people are insane and how mean. And don't worry about your marriages I will convince everyone . HAPPY."

Grand ma, mom and dad with uncle and aunt come into room saying," No we won't get convinced ." Grand ma says," More 6 months left, I gave you one year to find a girl of your choice or else I will choose the girl of mine and with out any if and buts you should marry her."