4.FREHSER'S PARTY

AUTHOR'S POV:

Vinu and her friends go to Gaurav bedroom. It is well organized with a huge jumbo bed and a cupboard packed of book. It will be so classy. Simran says," Gaurav bro have the best balcony view . I really love it." Vinu shows her house and her balcony through which is clearly visible from it. Tharani looks at the books and asks," Is Gaurav sir fond of books?" Harshita says," look this section is of love novels. Aren't they cool and organized?" Simran says ," Yes ,I can say Akhil and Gaurav bro both are book worms. They love books."

They suddenly hear sound of opening door and hides in balcony seeing Tej sir. They hide as it will be embarrassing looking at their sir room in his absence. All get panicked with his entry. Vinu asks to maintain silence and says let's take single name when get caught. All point their fingers towards her. Vinu says," you guys always put it on my name when ever we get caught doing mischief things. What if Tej sir gets mad of us seeing ?" They continue worrying. Vinu gets a idea and plans to execute . As Gaurav is doing some work in his laptop vinu asks everyone to crawl and reach the door and get out of the room. Now they fight over who is first.

Firstly Simran moves so that even if she get caught there by she can take Gaurav out of room . Followed by Harshita and Chandra . They stop a while and stare into each other eyes as Chandra helps her to take the scarf out stuck under the leg of table. Tharani back of Chandra hurries them . Lastly Vinu crawls , a book falls down from her bag as it will be jabbed to the balcony door. All get out of the room and laughs for their stunt and feel proud of themselves escaping successfully. Tharani taps Vinu shoulder hard praising. It makes vinu slip her leg. She will be about to fall down the stairs , but Akhil holds her From back whose climbing up stairs.

Vinu says," Thank you Akhilesh."

"Akhil , You can call me Akhil." says Akhilesh. They shake hands and smile to each other. Later Tharani and her friends say bye to Simran and leave.

Tharani says to Harshita," Our plan failed but we enjoyed a lot right?"

" Yes babes." replies Harshita.

" what plan !" asks vinu amazed.

Chandra says," They planned the movie and visit to Simran house to make situations between you and Tej sir so that if u slip your tongue , you lose.." They get agitated as their act was caught.

Vinu leaves a smirk and says," Everything's vain if you add fuel to fire. I kinda never loose."

Tharani taunts," Keep dog and cats , not wrong perception. This time you gonna loose senorita. Don't fly high."

Vinu back answers her with the same spirit," I don't feel so. I accept the challenge when I am assure that I will win. Let me remind you Fresher's party is one day to go. Winning is by me , get ready to loose amour ."

Tharani challenges ," Okay cool, if you win we are glad to take the task . But if you loose are you ready to take the loosing task ?"

Vinu says," No buts . Anyway Plan B is for losers I am confident about myself ." Tharani gives a good luck hug to her, so do Vinu. They leave to their respective places.

GAURAV'S POV:

As I complete my call with my friends, I get down . I see Simran showing grandma a video of me and vinu dancing on my birthday. Grand ma asks Simmy," Isn't vinu a good girl? Simmy says," She is a golden heart girl . Tharani said that she is rare piece who gives importance to her loved ones and sacrifices herself before them. She became a very good friend within no time . I feel lucky to have her." Grand ma listen to her and then says," She is naughty and equally matured. looks like she have all the qualities what your brother expect from his wife. Isn't it?" Simran just smiles. Grandma says," I feel some spark in her eyes. She's so calm and pretty. She's impressive and something's in her which attracts. These are common but special in her . I think she makes perfect pair with Gaurav."