13. GOOD BYE SECRET ADMIRER.

GAURAV'S POV:

                                        Vinu asks," You mean this is the last time we gonna meet." with low voice. I can see reflection of her heart in her teary eyes. I say," When did I say this is the last." Her eyes get back the spark at once. I continue," We will meet on your biggest dream come true day. You wish to establish a hospital. Right? I will be the first person to visit. Not for treatment To look at the wide smile you carry after that. Don't forget to invite me. Or else I will come without invitation secretly jumping wall. Shh! Don't say to anyone." She fakes a smile.

                                     She asks," Time to bye.So your signing off as My secret admirer. Ahh?" I reply," What do you think I will sign off and hunt for a new person. Hello madam this is not my profession. There will be no signing off. I will be your secret admirer forever. You can't stop me following. Keep in touch. It was nice meeting you. Journey is so crazy Being formal at the beginning and while saying bye Isn't it?" Vinu says," Yea! I really feel lucky to meet you. As I said earlier Thank you for everything. I promise I can never forget you. Not even if I lose my memory."

                                    I shows the cake I brought. On top of cake it will be written Farewell. Vinu smiles and says," Farewell! You even surprised a good bye. It's more a shock to me though." Together we cut the cake. She looks at the box hidden beneath cake. She looks at me asking that is it for her. I nod yes. She open the box and smiles seeing the butterfly pendant with chain , I brought it for her. She says," This is so pretty. I really love blue butterflies a lot. But this is so unfair. I didn't get you anything."

                                      I say," Memories with you are more than anything to me." She says," But there must be something with you that reminds me nah? " I says," I have this." indicating the keychain she gave. I say," Shall we leave now?" She nods yes. As we move to our vehicles She calls me. As I turn back , She comes and hugs me saying," Thank you so much Gaurav. You came surprisingly and leaving too. Time flew too fast. I will miss you. Bye." I say ," Bye-bye."

                                    She leaves. I say to myself," It is so hard for me too saying bye Vinu. You have become an addiction to me. From morning to night you and your thoughts are dominating my mind. In the trip I realized you have became more connected to me. I felt more devasted seeing you in pain. This is not right. I fear of a day when living without you is nothing to me. I don't know what I feel for you exactly, I don't want to figure it out too. But I feel if it continues It will be hard to not remember you. I know I must face you at college but I think I can forget you slowly one day. After you leaving  college our paths are different. I can't hang to your thoughts forever. For that I must avoid you from now. Good bye Vinu."

VINU'S POV:

                                  I after returning home open my diary.

             Hey lily,

                              It's been long time talking to you. There's a lot recently I have to share with you. I wonder how I forgot to say I met a person calling himself my secret admirer. He is Gaurav , Tall , handsome and blue eyes. You were the reason we met and the journey began. I learnt guitar. You know I am playing it great. All thanks to him and you being the reason. We meet at park , He also took me to 3 state tour. After Yousuf he was the one who took me out of house. Actually I went it with Simran's family, he's the one planned it though. Yousuf went to Switzerland , I miss him a lot. Yousuf know me since childhood. We know each other from the days we crawl. Gaurav didn't made me ever miss him. He used to write letters like Yousuf . Yousuf rarely makes video calls, he's working hard to make himself settle over there. Gaurav saved my life and he knows how to make me feel special. He got a flower I lost in hills. How cute nah? He also took me to ocean shore to find real pearls. Also we had panipuri with nomads. We had lots of fun dancing with tribals in Chennai. He came into my life without any permission made it so memorable.  But today he left with out asking my concern He said bye. I feel low hearing that. I didn't expect  I meet someone who admires. And leaves me all of a sudden. He's lovely as Mid summer dream. Just like after waking we don't remember their face, I too don't know how he looks like I am left with his memories and name. Everything's like a dream , A Sweet Dream. My family might think me crazy if I say about him now. What will I say if they ask me to show him? One thing's for sure I'll miss him. Our bond of no name is so precious. I should get back to old routine. And he replaced you in my life. I merely remembered I had a habit of writing diary ,talking to you ,MY LILY. Now he reminded me of you again. GOOD BYE SECRET ADMIRER.