11. MANALI - FINAL DESTINATION

AUTHOR'S POV:

Gaurav will be sailing in thoughts," I felt like I lost my everything seeing her in that situation. Who's she? Why am I getting attached to her? She's my student and my sister's friend that's it. Right? I thought of helping her fulfill her wishes out of .. Wait out of what? What's that? Pity? No not that. Humanity? not even this. Let it go. And I am a straight forward person, But in her case I hide my own identity. why? Why her everything is affecting me? Why am I caring her every motion ? Why my hearts aching when I see her hurt? And when I saw Akhil proposing her is that jealousy what I felt? I don't have answers for any question?

Middle of night , Vinu gets consciousness and looks herself in resort room. She sees other 3 girls are sleeping. She goes out for some fresh air and sees a boy standing near pool. Vinu walk to him and calls out," Gaurav,Is this you?" Gaurav says ," yes." and turns towards her side. Vinu shouts," Don't turn." and closes her eyes. Gaurav asks," Why are you closing your eyes?" Vinu says," Do you have mask on your face? What if I see your face?" Gaurav says," How do you know that?" Vinu says," Obvious thing. you wear a mask on your face when you come to meet me. Nah! who will wear a mask daily.." Gaurav says," What shall we do now ?" Vinu says," Don't ask me to leave. I don't feel sleepy. I promise I will close my eyes until I go back." Gaurav says," Fine. How are you feel now? Are wounds still paining?" She says," I am feeling better." He looks at her wounds. She asks," What are doing here?" He replies ," Thinking about you?" She says," Don't worry I am absolutely okay now."

Vinu says," Do you know I saved a lamb? How happy might be the girl seeing it back?" Gaurav asks," Do you how worried were others? Do you how I felt seeing you in that condition?" She asks," But you weren't there?" He says,"I saw everyone worried for you in hospital?" She says," But I can't stay idle seeing some one at trouble. I was helpless when my dad died. I should be helping when I can. right?" He asks," What if something happens to you?" She says," What happens I might of died. That's it Nah! I won't live with the guilt of being helpless for the rest of my life."

He shouts," Stop it Vinu. How can you talk of death that casually. You are self centered, just thinks about yourself. Do even know How the person who cares you feels when they hear that. There are many people who cares you, Your Mom, Dad, Brother. You wrote that they love you to the moon. Is that just for writing? Did you thought before talking of death What will be your family be like? Your brother didn't eat for 2 days when his sister died, Now he loves you more than himself. Your Dad and Mom who loves their daughter and treat her like a princess. And Me , I though I lost.... Leave it. You won't get it. And why even I am saying all this to you. Remember this thing the next time you utter death from your mouth , that will be the last word with me."

She says," I am sorry. I completely understood what you are trying to convey. I promise I will never ever be saying any such words. And also be careful. I am not gonna leave you that easily with out you make me completing all my wishes. Thank you so much." He asks," Are you thanking me for worrying for you?" She replies ," No for coming to my life." He says," Now get back to the bed like a good girl. Hurry." She smiles and says," Good night."

As she turns and heads to room she stamps on a pool toy and slips. He holds her hand and pull her from falling down. They get hugged. Her ears will be on his heart, she can hear his heart beat so clearly. He will standing like a statue with no response. Vinu waves bye and moves and opens her eyes.

Akhil comes out looking for Gaurav seeing him no where in room and sees Vinu and Gaurav hugging. Vinu sees Akhil standing as she is returning. Vinu waves to him. Akhil will be looking at Gaurav. Vinu says," You are surprised to see us together. Don't get it wrong. I know him as My secret admirer, recently came to know he works for your family. Please keep it as a Secret for me. Gaurav found my diary. That's how it began." Akhil nods okay,still in confusion. Vinu says," Thank you so much. Don't Let Gaurav know it. Or else he might think I'm trying to know how he looks like through you." Akhil asks," What ? You didn't saw his face?" Vinu says," No. He didn't will to reveal his face nor I insisted." Akhil figures out what exactly happening then ask," Are you both in love?" Vinu laughs and says," Definitely No. Are you asking me seeing us hugged? It was an accident. I think he even felt embarrassing for the moment. We are something with No label ." Akhil feels relaxed hearing that. Vinu asks," I think he is good at heart. What do you think? You know him as a person. Nah!" He says," I just know him as employee." Vinu says," OH! By the way what are doing hear?" Akhil says," Just came for fresh air. Passing by saw you and him Any way get back to sleep. I think your parents will be Coming by 9:30 morning." Vinu says," What? " Akhil says," Why are you surprised? Simran informed them. After 2 times you getting hospitalized they must know it." Vinu says," So they know about both incidents?" Akhil says," I think they are informed about today." Vinu says," Man! Now they won't allow me for any tours. I think." Akhil smiles and says," You are worried of tours. And they are worried of you." Vinu keeps a puppy face. Akhil says," You Are being too cute. Save some cuteness for tomorrow for them. Go get sleep." Vinu says," Good night!" smiling.