5. SECRET ADMIRER

AUTHOR'S POV:

Akhil goes to Vinu and shares his back up plan. After hearing that Vinu feel good and says ," You are my stressbuster."

All the other four fall into dilemma seeing them smiling.

Vinu takes the mike into her hands asks something to the party organizers as she heads to the stage the light goes off.

HELLO EVERYONE!! Music is like a medicine to all the troubles. And the very special thing in it is , it doesn't need any face or name. voice is what matters . So hope you guys enjoy my voice and voice is the only identity to a singer. what say?

All shout yes!

She sings 🎶 NAYAN 🎶 . Akhil imagines vinu as the girl and him as the senior in the song. All loves her voice being so smooth and lovely. Gaurav remember the voice he heard at temple and feel it familiar and confirming it's the same voice he moves towards the dais to know who she is. As the song ends all start clapping . Vinu slips into the pool next to her as the wires entangle her feet. she shouts help. Akhil turns the light on Gaurav jumps into the pool and gets shocked seeing Vinu Over there. He brings her out . Vinu slowly opens her eyes and thanks him for saving .

Gaurav clears his throat and asks ," so you are not dumb?"

As Vinu shivers he gives Gaurav gives his coat and goes away from there. Chandra brings the car and drop vinu along with her friends. Tharani says her to have a hot shower.

Vinu goes to her room first takes shower. Simran Akhil and Gaurav leaves in their car. Gaurav starts thinking why did she pretend to be dumb. As climbs down the stairs he overhear Simran talking to grandma about the incident.

Grandma asks ," How did Gaurav react after knowing the truth ? Did he scold her?"

Simran says ," No but he look serious . I think he is quiet as vinu is shivering as she fell in pool . Akhil bro helped Vinu to not get caught after our many trials saving her when ever Gaurav bro is nearby. poor girl might be thinking of tomorrow because of our challenge. I thought of saying Gaurav bro that day itself but you stopped me grandma . "

Gaurav interprets the conversation asking ," Grand ma so even you were in involved in the plan ? You knew she could speak . and she is not dumb. So everyone were in this plan of making me fool ."

Grandma and Simran both shocks seeing Gaurav over there.

Simran says ," Sorry bro but listen to me once . she narrates all the story from beginning. She feared to say she is not dumb as you are strict in collage and when she was about to reveal we challenged her to continue till fresher's party. She fear every moment thinking how you would react after knowing the truth. Gaurav leaves from them with out uttering anything after he hearing what Simran said .

GAURAV'S POV:

Hearing all what Simran said I don't know what's exactly going around me. when I saw Vinu for the first time she was robbing something in the lady's bag . Okay fine Simran said she was helping some orphan. Initially after knowing me as her professor she might have feared of telling but later she intentionally pretended to be dumb and fooled me . And the highlight part of this is my sister brother and grandma were part of it ,supporting her . Making me a fool is a challenge to them . So she was the girl at temple and today singing the song. But the same voice I heard some where else too . I put pressure over my mind and then remember that night when I was returning from pub I saw some girl in white dress .