C H A P T E R 3

As soon as we got inside the hotel room he pushed my back against his chest. I felt the skin of his lips and his stubble sliding across my neck.

My hairs standing on no end. He pulled the crown of my ear between his teeth and a swarm heat burned my belly as his warm wet mouth coated my ear. He sucked as I moaned uncontrollably. His long fingers swept across the skin of my belly creeping further under my bra.

His hands found my breasts and his thumb began to stimulate my sensetive nipples through the sheer fabric of my bra. I whimpered as his thumb moved in circular motion. He pressed His erection against my ass tormenting me. "Fuck, can you feel how badly I want you ?"

"Yeah." I panted moving against his hardness.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair urging my head back to expose the column of my throat. My eyes rolled as his tounge licked the delicate flesh, stopping near the bottom and placing a gentle kiss there before he placed another on my collar bone. Kenneth's lips and tongue locked on my neck so hard that I knew he'd leave a mark there. "You taste so sweet and smell so good."

"Touch me, please." I begged needing to feel his fingers against my sex.

"Not yet, not until you're soaking for me."

I was soaking the moment I saw him, I really didn't need the foreplay. I just wanted him to finally fuck me and get it over with.

He turned me so that his pectoral muscles were pressed against my breast making them react. His dark eyes were staring intently into mine. I could feel his breath against me face. The urge to touch him was intensifying but I didn't move.

"You're beautiful." He looked deep into my eyes as he slid his thumb over my lower lip. His thumb was moving back and forth rimming my lips as he gauged my reaction. I closed my lips on his thumb and sucked until my jaws pulled in. He tasted like a strawberry martini and vodka. He groaned in his mouth and that was the sexiest sound I've ever heard. "Open."

I complied, as he retracted his finger and I bit the tip savouring his taste. "Fuck it." He uttered before covering my lips with his own. Kissing on the lips was too intimate to do it with a stranger, but it felt amazing and just euphoric.

Our tounges intertwined together massaging and moving in synchronisation. We both fought for dominance but he overpowered the kiss, taking control. The connection of Kenneth's lips and tongue with mine was extraordinary. Every suck and massage was executed deliberately, inflaming my skin.

I was a ball of fire under his touch.

My arms looped around his neck forcing us closer. My fingers weaved through his hair. His lip scraped against my lower lip. He bit down hard enough to hurt.

Kenneth's erection pressed against my pelvis until I grunted in his mouth. He was pressing his hardness deliberately causing me to moan loudly. He deepened the as he held me against the wall.

I whimpered harshly in his mouth as he pulled away. He picked me up, with both my legs wrapped around him. Gripping my butt, he continued kissing the side of my neck roughly, leading us to the bed. He put me on the bed and hovering over me.

He lifted my dress upwards, taking it off, leaving me naked under his gaze. He swirled his finger over my right breast, giving the same attention to the other one. Kenneth kissed my breast, he sucked and gawned whatever he could to get my pussy soaping wet and needy. His hands moved down between my legs and massaged my hot, soaked sex. A high pitched moan escaped me as he entered a finger inside my drenched core. My body clenched his teasing fingers as he plunged them in and out of my pussy.

"You need me badly, don't you ?"

"Mmh yeah." I moaned as he entered a second finger.

"You're squeezing my fingers so tight." His words added to the intensity. I cried out loud as he fingered me faster and harder. "So wet for me. So responsive to my touch. You wanna come ?"

"Fuck..yes, please." I panted as I felt a knot in my stomach. My arching core squeezing his fingers as I moved my hips against them.

"Come." He commanded and just like it was waiting for his permission, my pussy squeezed his fingers like a first as I bit my lip aggressively for more pleasure. My orgasm invaded my body like a bolt of thunder. It attacked relentlessly as I got used to the pleasure that electrified my body.

I panted heavily coming down from my high. I hadn't believed until that very moment that pleasure could be so profound, so intense. This man had just blown my mind completely.

He leaned forward and intertwined our lips together as he undid his belt.

He pulled away and stroked his dick, spreading pre-cum all over as he retrieved a condom with the other hand. I gulped as I looked at his length and looked back at him. "Fuck you're big." I whispered as I swallowed my non existent saliva. He smirked as he put on the condom and continued to stroke himself, preparing his body for the sensation of us conjoined.

"You're gonna take it like a good girl, aren't you ?" He raised his eyebrow as his tip invaded me, just barely entering my opening.

I nodded. "Yes."

My pussy parted as his length sank just a little deeper. "Fuck!" I whimpered as he pushed his whole length inside me. He was large. I could feel him spreading me open with his thickness and length. It felt good, but it was intense, almost too intense to swallow.

"Does that feel good? Tell me how it feels." He said teasing my numb, as he moved in and out of me leisurely.

"It feels so good." I whined at the brink of tears with all the pleasure and pain.

He thrusted inside me fast and hard. "Fuck yes yes." I panted as he thrusted brutaly inside me while rubbing my clit.

He fucked me harder and faster. He's dick assaulting my wet core. His speed continuosly increased as I failed to keep my eyes open.

"Look at me when I fuck you." The urge to close my eyes was great. The intensity of us as one was powerful and shutting my eyes felt natural but I kept my on his dark gaze.

I started moving my hips against him, the pleasure was too good. I needed him closer and deeper inside me.

He rubbed my clit with his thumb and I moaned out loudly.

My hips bucked and quivered as he thrashed into me. I curled my arms and legs around him to offset the pleasure that was intensifying as another orgasm broke through my body like a stab of bliss.

My nails raked down his back as he plunged his hips repetitively. The aftershock of my climax pulsed inside me and I latched myself tighter around his body. He tensed just after and I locked my lips with his. He grunted savagely as his body jerked, emptying all the pleasure from his body to the condom.

We both laid on our backs panting. "Are you okay ?" He swept the hair away from my face and I nodded looking at him.

"How was that ?"

"Amazing, life-altering." I muttered, reeling from his assault.

"You ready to go again ?" My eyes widened in alarm as I looked at him, to find him smirking with his eyebrows raised. He is serious.

****

I woke up due to the rays of the sunlight that was passing through the light curtains of the hotel room. The spot beside me was empty which meant Kenneth left. I wasn't disappointed because I'm not those naive girls who don't know that a stranger doesn't owe you affection and it isn't necessary for a guy to stay when you both knew it was a one night stand.

I got up and went to the bathroom, washed my face then put on my clothes from yesterday. I managed, even though my front was aching and my knees were weak. I was about to leave the hotel room when I saw a piece of paper on top of the bedside table.

Morning beautiful. I've gone to get breakfast and get you something to wear. Please don't leave before I come back.

I smiled as I put the note down where it was, took my bag and left the hotel room. I got Inside the elevators and got out when they dinged at the lobby. The doorman asked if he should hail a cab for me, and I said yes.

I took a cab to the apartment I'm staying in and prepared for today. Satisfied that the first stage of my plan worked.

See you this afternoon Mr. Brown..