Chapter 22

Y/n pov

I woke up with a heavy headache.My vision was blurry but soon it adjusted. I look around and found myself tied up on a chair in a basement. I tried to free myself up but couldn't. Suddenly I heard some footsteps. I look at front suddenly the door opened there was so much light I was not able to see clearly. I just saw there was a figure walking towards me....

? : How are you little boy? (Smirk)

The voice was of a man.It was a deep voice . I look at my front and gasped. I saw.....

The man that every girl wants. Who every girl dream of...

LEE JONG SUK

A/n pov

Here comes the entry of our hero opps sorry I mean our villian....(But he is not our main villian)

(Well he is too handsome to be a villian but I had to make him sorry)

(Let me give you his introduction)

*Lee jong suk

*Age : 39

*Personality : Very cunning, sharp minded, handsome, cold, evil

*He is Mr kim's biggest rival in mafia world as well as in business

(Well you all thought but he is not. Well nobody knows y/n is the mafia king well and let me tell you no one is mafia queen )

(Well but after y/n's reveal y/n would be the mafia queen and BTS would be the mafia kings as they are on second rank after y/n(mafia king) and everyone thinks he is a boy but after his reveal she will become mafia queen and BTS will become Mafia kings)

(Well looks like I have given a spoiler but don't worry y/n's identity is not gonna reveal so easily)

(Y/n know lee jong suk as he is also a mafia)

(Back to the story)

Y/n : Lee jong suk? (Shock)

Jong suk : oh little boy looks like you know me. Well I also know you little boy Y/n.Nice to meet you y/n.

Y/n : YOU BASTARD! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? WHY DID YOU KIDNAPPED ME?

Jong suk : aww! Looks like little boy got mad hmm.

I glared at him

Jong suk : hmm so little boy is short tempered hmm.

Y/n : WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU BASTARD!!

Jong suk : you curse so much little boy don't you. Ok so you want to know why I kidnapped you.

I just stared at him

Jong suk : Fine then. I don't have any problem with you, your sister and your mom. I have problem with kim family. I want kim's power . Their company and position to be mine.

Y/n : So you want their company

Jong suk : not only company little boy their mafia position too

Y/n pov

I already knew they are second ranked mafia and noona is third ranked mafia but I have to act as I am shocked...

Y/n : T-They are Mafia's? (Fake shock)

Jong suk : yes little boy not normal mafia's the second ranked mafia's. When I found that kim Jong again married I thought to take advantage of that situation and thought to kidnap your sister

I clenched my fist

Jong suk : but we didn't get any chance so I kidnapped you little boy

Y/n : so you were that man who attacked me? (Little angry)

Jong suk : yes y/n that was me.

Y/n : so what you are going to do now  blackmail them?

Jong suk : yep but before that let's treat our guest nicely, right guards. (Smirk)

Guards : yes sir (smirk)

Their intentions are not good. What are they up to?

To be continued

Now vote