Chapter 53

Taehyung pov

We have checked everywhere but we couldn't find him,I am sorry Sir. Manager spoke and looked down. Suga hyung grabbed him by his collar and spoke angrily.......

We don't give a damm about your apology. We need y/n. Suga hyung spoke and left his collar aggressively........

Are sure we checked everywhere. I asked.....

Yes Sir but sir Manager spoke.....

But what. I asked raising my voice.....

One place is left. Manager spoke.....

Which? Jhope hyung asked......

Cold storage. Manager spoke.....

Then let's go and check there. Iu suggested.......

Yes let's go. Yumi agreed.....

We all nodded and went there.......
____________

One staff member came forward and opened the door.......

As he opened the door.......

Our eyes widened and we all shouted......

Y/N!! We all shouted......

Author pov

BTS were the first one to rush near y/n. Jungkook pushed the metal cupboard off y/n. Suga kept y/n's head on his lap......

Hey y/n Wake up please. Suga said while slightly slapping her face to wake her up......

Iu fell down on her knees and yumi stood there frozen.....

Manager called ambulance......

BTS were trying to wake y/n up. Tears formed in their eyes as they saw their y/n condition. Her hands got deep cuts and her body also got cuts. She got a small cut near her lips. Rm wrapped his jacket on her head to stop the flow of blood. There were dry tear marks on her face......

Ambulance has came. A staff member shouted......

Suga quickly picked up y/n and rushed outside. Everyone also went after him. BTS sat inside the ambulance and yumi and Iu sat inside a cab and followed them.....
________

Everyone was sitting outside the ICU. Everyone was worried but The most worried were BTS they didn't show anyone that they were broken. Broken from inside, they wanted to cry their heart out but they couldn't. They can't get weak because they need to be strong for their y/n.....

'Please be fine y/n.' BTS thought........