Chapter 47

Y/n pov

As I reached yumi jumped on me hugging me tightly and I flinched slightly. She let go off me and spoke.........

Y/n you are also going to maldives, right? Mom and Dad told me. I am also going there. We will enjoy there together. She spoke happily.......

I just stared at her blankly and spoke.......

Is Iu going too? I asked coldly........

Her happy face turned sad.......

Y-Yeah. She spoke in a low voice........

Ok. I spoke coldly......

I went to my room and looked the room. I am just going to maldives so I can relax and think now what to do. I have to think something fast..........

_________________

We entered the shopping mall as Mr&Mrs kim send me, Iu, yumi and BTS for shopping for our trip.......

So me and yumi will go to woman section while y/n and BTS can go to man section. Is it alright? Iu asked......

Yes. Everyone spoke in agreement.....

Fine then let's go and you BTS don't even try to mess with my brother. You got that? Iu asked glaring at BTS........

Yeah Whatever let's go y/n. Jk said as he holded my wrist and dragged me to man section while rest of the members followed us.........

Let go off me you bastard. I said and yanked my wrist from his hand......

He pouted but I just ignored and went to take some clothes......

_________________

I took some shorts and some T-shirts, some sweatpants and some full sleeved shirts, some jeans and shirts and jackets and some caps and hoodies.......

I went near BTS and spoke........

I am going to shoe section, then I will buy watch and perfumes. So you better don't search for me like some mad men.I said coldly.......

They nodded slightly......

When you are done with shopping either call us or come to restaurant of this mall. We will wait for you. Jin said smiling slightly......

I just hummed and went from there........

______________

After I was done with shopping I headed towards the restaurant. I brought 12 pairs of shoes. I couldn't control myself I even bought too many clothes. I took 4 watches and two different perfumes and some accessories and yeah a new wallet too it was beautiful so I just took it........

As I was in front of restaurant. I saw BTS waving at me.I was about to enter but I bumped into a girl. She was about to fall but I caught her by her waist and the girl wrapped her hands around my neck and all my and her bags fell down.......

(Important : Cupcakes actually I am removing the side characters. Y/n and Iu only have one cousin sana. Bp, got7, txt, itzy are not their cousins. So don't get confused if their appear as any other character. Eunwoo and astro are also not y/n's friends. So they might appear as any other character. Only red velvet(Iu's gang members and friends), sana(y/n and Iu cousin), nancy(Y/n's ex girlfriend)and Mr Choi(Mr kim's assistant) and Lee Jong suk(Mafia) are official and Iu is single)

She looked at me and her eyes widened slightly. Few strands of hair were falling on her face so I couldn't see her face properly. I removed those strands of her hair from her face and my eyes widened........

Yumi? I spoke......

Y/n? She spoke......

I made her stand and she smiled......

Thank you for saving me y/n. She said softly while blushing........

These brothers and sister are same. Always simping for me.......

It's fine but you are here alone, Where is Iu? I asked looking for Iu......

She is still shopping, she said she will meet me here. Yumi spoke softly......

I nodded.......

Let's go then. I said and entered the restaurant......

I saw BTS and it was clear they were jealous really jealous. They gritted there teeths and clench their fists. It was clear they saw yumi's face that's why they didn't came near us. They would have created a drama if it was any other girl but still they were glaring at us. They looked like they could kill yumi......

Oh hyungs you all are aslo here. Yumi spoke excited......

They faked a smile which looked really genuine........

We all waited soon Iu came we ate our dinner and headed back to home as it was getting late......

_______________

I plopped on my bed .Tomorrow is a big day. I should sleep and I feel asleep quickly......

_______________

As we entered the college all the students seem really happy......

'I hope atleast this trip will be peaceful'
Y/n thought.