Chapter 32

Taehyung pov

We all froze at our places when Mrs kim said that y/n is adopted. I looked at my brothers and they also had the same expression. Mrs kim sat down and said.....

Mrs kim : I guess I should tell you all everything so

FLASHBACK...

Mrs Lee pov

I was driving the car. While Iu was sitting at the back seat in the car. The road was empty. It was already late. While I was driving I heard someone crying. I stopped the car and Iu said.....

Iu : What happened mom?

Mrs Lee : I think someone is crying. Let's go and see.

I and Iu got out of the car. We looked and saw a small figure at some distance. We both went there. We saw a small boy. He was in a bad condition. His clothes were wet and little bit torn also. He was little bit injured also. I said...

Mrs Lee : Dear what happened? Why are you crying?(worried)

That boy flinched and looked at me and sobbed and said...

Boy : W-Who are (hiccup) you?

Mrs Lee : Don't worry dear. I am not a bad person. I am here to help.Tell me what happened?

Boy : Someone kidnapped (hiccup) me and (hiccup) left me here.

Mrs Lee : Do you remember where you live?

Boy : I-I don't have a house.

So his parents left him and someone kidnapped him. Fine then I will adopt him and take care of him like my real child.I smiled and said...

Mrs Lee : Ok then from now onwards  you can live with us. From now onwards you are my son. Oh I forgot to introduce ourselves . I am Lee jinho and this is my daughter.(smile)

Iu : hi I am Iu and I am 7 years old.(smile)

Mrs Lee : Iu from now onwards he is your brother.(smile)

Iu : Really mom. I promise I will protect him from bad people and take care of him. (Smile)

Mrs Lee : What is your name dear?

Boy : I am Y/n and I am 6 years old.

Mrs Lee : What a beautiful name just like you. So from now onwards and you are Lee y/n. Now you are my son and you will live with us.

Y/n slightly nodded

Mrs Lee : Ok then Let's go.

I took Iu and y/n to my car and we drove off to our house.

FLASHBACK OVER

Mr kim pov

Mr kim : so he is not your real son.

Mrs kim : yes

Mr kim : (sigh) You should have told me before

Mrs kim : I am sorry

Mr kim : It doesn't matter if he is not your real son. He will be our son no matter what. (Smile)

Mrs kim : Really! Thank you so much honey.

Iu : Excuse me. Can we go and check on my brother now. He is still fighting for his life there (cold)

Mrs kim : Y-Yeah . Let's ask

Iu : Excuse me,Nurse.

Nurse : Yes

Iu : How is my brother?

Nurse : He is fine now. His breathing is stable. You all need to wait to meet him because he has still not gained consciousness.

Iu : ok.Thank you nurse

Nurse : your welcome

To be continued

Now vote