Chapter 50

Y/n pov

It's been 1 hour that we have been roaming. I am so tired but looking at others they are so happy. I thought I can get some rest here but no. How can I when they are with me. The Simp siblings who are always simping for me. The seven brothers who say they are obsessed with me and can do anything for me. The simping sister who always blush while looking at me and my sister who wants to make me soft hearted person. I sighed and suddenly Iu spoke...........

What happened y/n? You don't look fine. Iu spoke with a worried face.......

Nothing I was just thinking something. I spoke with a bored face.........

About what y/n? Yumi spoke while smiling........

That's None of your business. I spoke coldly........

Yumi's smile dropped while others chuckled. I quietly kept walking........

Why don't we go and eat in restaurant. I have heard it's food is very delicious. Yumi suggested........

I guess it's a good idea.What do you all think ? Jin asked.......

The other members and Iu also agreed while I was left.......

I sighed and spoke.........

I am also fine. I spoke coldly.......

Let's go then. Yumi spoke cheerfully...........

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I saw the caller Id was of Cosmo..........

Actually I have some work. I have to go back to the hotel. Don't wait for me as my work will be done I will come back. I spoke.......

Everyone nodded and I cut the call and headed towards the hotel.........

I called him again and he picked up the call............

On The Call

Hello King.

Hello Cosmo. I was outside that's why I didn't pick your call now tell what happened?

Boss we found Lee Jong Suk's Location.

Excellent! Now tell me where?

King we have got three location. One is in Italy, one is in Japan and one is in South Korea.

He is really clever. Are you sure he is in one of these places?

Yes king.

Fine you all start searching from him in these countries. Tell our men to search everywhere. Understood?

Yes king.

If he is in Korea I should say he got some guts to still stay in Korea while I am living there.Cosmo do everything but you need to find him.

Yes king.

Fine then call me when you get some information.

Ok king.

Call Ended

I kept my phone on the night stand and sat down on the bed. Lee Jong Suk I will find you soon. I should go to the restaurant everyone must be waiting for me. I sighed and left my room. As I was walking in the corridor I saw a Cat.......

What's a Cat doing here? Might be of some staff or guest. I spoke while I followed the cat........

'I should give it to the staff ' I thought.......

I followed the Cat and it went into a room. I looked at the room. It's a Cold storage room. I should bring the cat outside. I went inside the cold room I search of the cat.

Author pov

While y/n went inside she didn't noticed the cat went outside..........

Hey! What are doing here? I was searching for you everywhere Kitty. A staff member spoke and as she picked the cat up.....

She smiled and spoke........

Now let's go back, ok. She spoke but she noticed the cold storage room open......

She sighed and closed the door and locked it........

Other staff members didn't even close the door. Leave it, I should go back to work. She spoke and took the cat and went back to work.......

Y/n pov

I looked everywhere where but couldn't find the cat. Maybe that went outside. I guess I should leave it's so cold I here. I went near the door and found it closed.......

As I much remember I didn't close it. I spoke.......

Leave it I should just go from here. As I tried to open the door it didn't open. I tried several times but it didn't open. Please don't tell me someone locked it from outside. I should call for help. I checked my pockets. I don't have phone. Fuck I left it on the night stand. I started to bang hard against the door and started shouting.......

HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I AM LOCKED UP HERE! I shouted.....

I got no response. I fell down on my knees..........

' Please Someone help ' I thought...........