Chapter 56

Y/n pov

Quite bold, Are we? I spoke with a smirk....

I got up and sat down on the bed and looked at BTS who were standing looking at me blankly.....

Now speak, What do you all want? I asked......

You already know what we want. Namjoon spoke.....

Of course I know you all are obsessed with me but still I want to confirm. I spoke and smirked.....

You. We want you y/n. Jhope spoke.....

I looked at them for a few seconds and smiled......

Thank you, They looked at me confused and I continued, Thank you for saving me again and again but I am sorry. I can never be yours. I am a monster who can never get happiness. In the End you all will hurt yourself.

Jin came near me and kneeled down. He smiled and spoke......

You are not a monster, y/n. No matter what happens, we promise, you will be happy and we will always protect you because We are your sword, your shield and your love-sick protector. Jin spoke with a smile.....

Others also came near me and kneeled down.....

I chuckled and spoke.......

I want to be happy but something inside me screams that I don't deserve it and I am tough. I smiled sadly.....

We know you are tough. Suga smiles......

I can take care of myself. I spoke......

You have, jimin spoke, You still do. You always will. We have just joined in, too. Now we take care of each other.

What makes you all think I will love you all? I asked with a smile.....

We just know. Taehyung smiled......

Well understand one thing I will never be yours. I spoke and smirked....

They all chuckled.......

Are you a bipolar? Jungkook chuckled......

You can say that. I said shrugging my shoulders.....

They all got up and one by one kissed my forehead. I looked at them blankly and spoke......

You all should stay away from me. I spoke.....

Sorry y/n but we can't. We love you madly. Suga spoke......

Good Night. Jhope spoke and they went outside.....

I got up and locked the door......

They really love me but In the end they will hurt themselves. I continued, But who cares. I smirked.....

𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈

I woke by sunlight hitting my face. I yawned and looked at my phone. I checked the time and It was 6:00 am. I slowly got up from my bed as my bed still hurts a lot. I went inside the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth. I took a quick cold shower. It calmed me down. I came out from the shower and wrapped the towel around my chest. I went near my cupboard and took out a white long cloth. I wrapped the towel around my waist. I started to wrap the cloth around my chest. Thank god I always wrap it around my chest or the doctors would have found out I was a girl. After I was done wrapping. I wore my undergarments and then my clothes. I wrapped a new bandages and then wore my shoes.